The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are the Tottenham boys, making all the noise everywhere we go, everywhere we go!!! We are....

Sing up lads. The BOYS did us proud

Where is Sammys crew of sack everyone now? Should be ashamed and follow your ruler out the door

Last edited:
I'm proud of how far we've come, from last season to now. I completely believe in Poch, he's had some bad moments, but I genuinely believe he's the man for the long term, to take this club even further.

Feels like a defeat. We should have been a couple goals clear.

Pochettino fucked up bringing Son on. He was awful against Anderlecht. I understand easing in, but even when he scored for us before injury, he was lackadaisical defensively and pressing-wise. Throwing him on in a game we were controlling for the most part, was stupidity. Mason should have come on first. Even Onomah.

Son is currently a waste of space. How many bloody balls did he give away or randomly hit towards the opposition in the last two games? Pochettino upset the balance.

The Korean should go to Qarabag and not play against either Spam or Chelsea. Get his head in the damn game.
He came in at a bad time, just when Woolwich started to press. Nobody on our team could hold onto the ball, give him a bit of time.

3_0 total dick head cunt .
1OuPayS.jpg

3 points off fourth place, but when you consider that we're only 5 points off first it really highlights how well we are doing.
This is a tough league nowadays, any team can beat you, but we aren't getting beat much at all.
I expect us to beat West Ham and then maybe we can beat Chelsea and get their manager sacked.

Don't know what I'm gonna do for the next two weeks without proper football.
Actually think there's a better chance of us beating Chelsea than West Ham. Bilic is a good tactical manager, bit worried about that game.

What a performance, it deserved all 3 pts.
...Although 1-1 was a fair result on reflection with both teams riding their luck alittle, Im sickened with the goal we gave away. After all that hard work and resilience we allowed Gibbs space on the back post. Even Lloris was going to ground when the ball was (miss) hit.

Proud of the players / Poch and supporters, hope its onward and upwards from here.COYS!

No mate - we bossed the game for 70 minutes. We had chances to make it 2-0 but couldn't get it. Their goal was sloppy on our part.

We should be celebrating a win tonight, not being happy with a draw EVEN IF we would have taken that before the match.

...and you think they don't know that?
For once they might actually be shitting it when they come to The Lane... sometimes, there are more than points at stake.

We gave them a fucking footballing lesson in teamwork and togetherness, and crow as they might about claiming back a point against 'Little insignificant Spurs' they'll know there has been a seismic shift in North London... one which they can no longer control.
They were never gonna win that game...

But tonight, they'll be happy with the point... whilst we're disappointed with the point ... and that's the point!

THE FACERE IS WITH US PEOPLE... BELIEVE ME!

Anyone else notice the second one of their guys tried to get into the face of one of ours, we'd swarm them like some kind of gang and their guys didn't even bother stepping up.

We got a group of guys that got each other's back.

Well you look at how we've played Man U, Man C and Woolwich this season (in my eyes the top three come end of the season) and we've been the better team each time. We are building something very special here under Pochettino, a style that suits the players we have and in turn gets the best out of them.

Very pleased with how things are currently going at Spurs.

True we have been clear best team in all three, which is a huge improvement. Bodes well for our game coming up against Chelsea. Even if they win their next game, which may not happen, if we get a goal their heads will drop so quick and that will be the end of their manager if he is still there.

Spurs probably should've buried that game but failed to get that second goal. Being fair, after that Woolwich goal, probably make the same argument for Woolwich. Tie seems fair for me and absolutely entertaining NL derby

Big picture. Solid away point at Emirates during a weekend which pool and Chelsea lost. Top4 very realistic if spurs can stay healthy and Kane can continue banging out goals.

Back
Top Bottom