The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
So.....do you want to see Lucas ahead of Dele and Eriksen?
Or not?

You seem to be saying “I can’t answer that because I’m talking about Kane”

Just answer it. That’s what I’m asking you?
I don’t care that you think Kane is better.
Do you think Lucas is better than Kane?

Just answer it. That's what I'm asking you.

I don't care that you think Lucas is ahead of Dele or Eriksen.

Do you think Lucas is better than Kane?

Just answer it. That's what I'm asking you.

I don't care that you think Lucas is ahead of Dele or Eriksen.

How pathetic
I think Lucas in form and fit is one million times better than an out of form injured Kane and he should have started the CL final.

Im not ashamed of my views. I stand for them so you can ask me anything you want regarding this club and you’ll get an honest answer.

How sad that you feel so boxed in by your blind and absolute support for Poch that you can’t even answer a simple question honestly and say that you would rather Moura started than Eriksen or Dele because would mean you would have to seriously question the managers line up and tactics.

Just like when he had Trippier as first choice and you claimed he was Champo, and KWP and Aurier were far superior.
But when it was put to you that must mean you have serious doubts about the manager it was just “I back the managers decision to play Trippier”

Waco Texas keeps popping into my head, was you there?

How pathetic
I think Lucas in form and fit is one million times better than an out of form injured Kane and he should have started the CL final.

Im not ashamed of my views. I stand for them so you can ask me anything you want regarding this club and you’ll get an honest answer.

How sad that you feel so boxed in by your blind and absolute support for Poch that you can’t even answer a simple question honestly and say that you would rather Moura started than Eriksen or Dele because would mean you would have to seriously question the managers line up and tactics.

Just like when he had Trippier as first choice and you claimed he was Champo, and KWP and Aurier were far superior.
But when it was put to you that must mean you have serious doubts about the manager it was just “I back the managers decision to play Trippier”

Waco Texas keeps popping into my head, was you there?
I've asked you several times to comment on Kane vs Lucas, you ignored everyone!! And for some unknown reason wanted to inject Eriksen and Dele into a debate that wasn't being debated, whilst also in the process of making up shit that I said.

Because I think Kane is better than Lucas you have come to the conclusion that I have I got blind & absolute support for Poch. Here you are again literally making shit up, then getting really annoyed by your own illusions that you have created in your own head.

Now you expect me to come running when you click your fingers, fuck off. I'm not going to answer anything you want from me given how you've gone about your last few posts. I've has a perfectly normal discussion with two people who had an opposing opinion to me, no issues whatsoever. You are just becoming a bit weird. So no, fuck off, I'm not playing ball with you.

I think Tripps is shit, I still think he's shit. Poch also thought he was shit because guess what he fucking sold him.

I've asked you several times to comment on Kane vs Lucas, you ignored everyone!! And for some unknown reason wanted to inject Eriksen and Dele into a debate that wasn't being debated, whilst also in the process of making up shit that I said.

Because I think Kane is better than Lucas you have come to the conclusion that I have I got blind & absolute support for Poch. Here you are again literally making shit up, then getting really annoyed by your own illusions that you have created in your own head.

Now you expect me to come running when you click your fingers, fuck off. I'm not going to answer anything you want from me given how you've gone about your last few posts. I've has a perfectly normal discussion with two people who had an opposing opinion to me, no issues whatsoever. You are just becoming a bit weird. So no, fuck off, I'm not playing ball with you.

I think Tripps is shit, I still think he's shit. Poch also thought he was shit because guess what he fucking sold him.
But your question has no relevance.
I’ve answered it several times.

Moura should have started the final ahead of Kane.
He should play now with Kane.
Eriksen and Dele should be no where near the first team.

That’s my answer, it covers all bases. I’m not trying to hide anything.
You won’t answer because you are a manager of a non existent cult.

If Trippier is shit and always was, you must think Poch is a shit manager.

But your question has no relevance.
I’ve answered it several times.

Moura should have started the final ahead of Kane.
He should play now with Kane.
Eriksen and Dele should be no where near the first team.

That’s my answer, it covers all bases. I’m not trying to hide anything.
You won’t answer because you are a manager of a non existent cult.

If Trippier is shit and always was, you must think Poch is a shit manager.
My question was relevant because I wasn't discussing anything else other than I thought Kane was right to start over Lucas in the CL final. I gave my reasons and debated it completely rationally with two people who didn't share my opinion. It really is that fucking simple.

Until that is when you get involved.

He sold Trippier, sold the shit player I think he was spot on to do this, I was delighted we sold him, you know this of course.

My question was relevant because I wasn't discussing anything else other than I thought Kane was right to start over Lucas in the CL final. I gave my reasons and debated it completely rationally with two people who didn't share my opinion. It really is that fucking simple.

Until that is when you get involved.

He sold Trippier, sold the shit player I think he was spot on to do this, I was delighted we sold him, you know this of course.

So what your saying is that you can’t answer a question because you were talking about something else earlier.
So we have to talk about Kane and Moura FOREVER.

How come your more than delighted to answer questions about Tripper then? I brought him up after Dele and Eriksen and you swarmed all over it like a fly on shit.

But noooooooooo can’t possibly talk about anything other than Kane and Moura???
Jesus Christ.....you do realised that you’ve answered by not answering dont you.

And as I said, if Trippier is shit, you must think Poch is a shit manager.

So what your saying is that you can’t answer a question because you were talking about something else earlier.
So we have to talk about Kane and Moura FOREVER.

How come your more than delighted to answer questions about Tripper then? I brought him up after Dele and Eriksen and you swarmed all over it like a fly on shit.

But noooooooooo can’t possibly talk about anything other than Kane and Moura???
Jesus Christ.....you do realised that you’ve answered by not answering dont you.

And as I said, if Trippier is shit, you must think Poch is a shit manager.
I'm saying that the debate was perfectly fine until you rocked up and made it weird. Until you started making up shit about what I supposed to have said. Until you were talking about something completely different than what was being discussed. Because of this, I don't wish to play Sammy. I think that's completely reasonable.

I could kiss Poch for selling Tripps. Just my opinion as you know, as I thought he was utter garbidge, still do.

Trippier is garbage.

I wouldn't call him garbage. He was overrated by some during the time when we were playing well because his crosses were of very good quality and his defensive limitations weren't that much exposed because our high pressure game was working at that time and his colleagues in defense were performing much better than they have since our downfall started.

I'd say he's an average player based on what I've seen from him, but definitely not garbage.

I'm saying that the debate was perfectly fine until you rocked up and made it weird. Until you started making up shit about what I supposed to have said. Until you were talking about something completely different than what was being discussed. Because of this, I don't wish to play Sammy. I think that's completely reasonable.

I could kiss Poch for selling Tripps. Just my opinion as you know, as I thought he was utter garbidge, still do.

So I will assume that you agree Moura deserves a start over both Dele and Poch.

Well, capable of making bad decisions, shall we say?

Not really....I think Poch is crap for continuing to play crap tactics, and pick players who are playing crap resulting in crap performances and crap results.

If Guido thinks we had two “far superior“ RBs rotting away nowhere near the first team for two seasons when Trippier “a shit Champo player” was first choice and costing us games, then there is absolutely no way he can also claim to rate the manager.

Which is why is he is pretending he can’t answer if Moura should be ahead of Dele or Eriksen. Because it means admitting the manager has got it wrong again.

Not really....I think Poch is crap for continuing to play crap tactics, and pick players who are playing crap resulting in crap performances and crap results.
It's Poch's big fucking mouth that has boiled my piss as much as anything. What I was saying was Guido must-at the very least-believe that Poch's management is not immune to criticism.

Anyway all of this Eriksen is better than Moura and Lamela is better than Ali stuff is gonna be irrelevant soon. I think I have worked out why Poch won’t resign. On the bench tonight for Spurs u23 v Woolwich u23 is a certain 18year old M Pochettino. Rumour has it that Poch Senior is staying in order to groom him for the 1st team and if you think that Poch Snrs loyalty to Eriksen and Ali is bad just you wait until Poch jnr gets in the team!

Anyway all of this Eriksen is better than Moura and Lamela is better than Ali stuff is gonna be irrelevant soon. I think I have worked out why Poch won’t resign. On the bench tonight for Spurs u23 v Woolwich u23 is a certain 18year old M Pochettino. Rumour has it that Poch Senior is staying in order to groom him for the 1st team and if you think that Poch Snrs loyalty to Eriksen and Ali is bad just you wait until Poch jnr gets in the team!
His eldest son has been the First Team Sports Scientist since the summer of 2017.

Back
Top Bottom