The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the season when ENIC have finally been rumbled.
The season where we can all clearly see their plans for the future.
Surely no one can support them now.

ENIC need to leave but who will pay 2 billion for this club?

We are done. It was fun while it lasted.
The alternative to selling the club is somebody comes in and buys a stake in it. that might at least inject some funds into the playing squad.

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

How do we force Levy out? The ENIC out protests have been embarassing so far but we need to make this as poisonous as possible so they relinquish control of this great club.

I hate leaving early but I sang my heart out today to support the lads and got less than fuck all in return. I'm gonna go raving to some dnb and forget about these cunts. Fuck off

And some moaned when 0-3 was mentioned.

Posters on here will never learn..

Tonight the damage is to the morale. The result was always very likely unless anyone really believe optimism makes a difference.

Nuno finally faced the press..... Matterface just had Nuno over the coals..... Nuno just mumbled about "try" and "solutions".

I've gone from embarrassment, to anger to mild hilarity in about an hour.

The thing I hate most is, this current monstrosity version of Spurs have made me start not giving a shit anymore... and THAT is unforgivable!

....fuck you Spurs... As the banner goes; "I hate you because I loved you!"

Look what you've done to our club....

Sad sad days indeed.

So we are now formally the most embarrassing team in the league.

What needs to happen before we make a change?
If you're asking me, I'd say nothing needs to happen before we make a change. Enough is enough. Nuno, nice bloke, is PBHA. He has to go tonight. Get someone temporary for the next few games (which aren't the hardest fixtures in the world) and spend however long it takes in November to find a GOOD MANAGER.

How do we force Levy out? The ENIC out protests have been embarassing so far but we need to make this as poisonous as possible so they relinquish control of this great club.

I hate leaving early but I sang my heart out today to support the lads and got less than fuck all in return. I'm gonna go raving to some dnb and forget about these cunts. Fuck off
It's simple

Stop going to the games , that is the only way

stop putting money in their grubby little pockets

no amount of protests with A4 paper banners will achieve a single thing other than making us look more stupid than we already do

Those protests were embarrassing because we were playing alrightish at the time and were mainly due to the proposed breakaway ESL. As we slip further down the table whilst being fed this diatribe of football, the protests will inevitably get nastier.

Back
Top Bottom