Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For a moment I thought I spotted Tim in the crowd...
B_hQaLrWEAAvqJx.png

Mate, seriously? He's been there 2 weeks?! This could be just a little new manager bounce. Regularly happens. Let's see in 10 games time. Personally I think his touch line antics are utterly puerile and contributed to the hooligans getting all wound up prior to the pitch invasion.

Yeah, that's very possible. I was adding his time at WHL to the two wins against Brom.

Trust me, I'll never defend his antics (if they felt genuine I might). I just think he seems to be capable of getting players to perform to their real level. But as you say, these are early days and I might be giving him too much credit due to having extremely low expectations beforehand.

In what way am I being naive then?

'' There's some people on the pitch, this is a disgrace, Geoff Hurst's day has been ruined by these morons.'' Jonathan Pearce 30.07.66.
What part of your tiny (or maybe drink-addled) brain thinks the Villa fans' behaviour was OK? You want your son or daughter thinking that's what you do when you win a quarter final? It was pathetic. Clearly led by a small minority of low quality "fans" - I chose the word hooligan, don't get the fucking thesaurus out you pleb - and the mob mentality took hold. It doesn't take much for this kind of thing to get way out of hand. No place in modern football.

And I get call an "absolute fucking knob" for using the word hooligan? For your sake I hope you're drunk.....

hahahahaha "hooligans". they're everyday fans like the rest of us, they just beat their local rivals to get to wembley for the first time in donkeys years of course they're gonna celebrate.
You call that celebrating?! Bloody hell, we beat woolwich in a cup final and I'm gonna watch out for you in the next episode of crime watch. You loony.

I honestly think he's a massive clown. But he's obviously not brain dead, he might become a decent coach, who knows?

Says a lot of mind numbing stuff, but so has many decent coaches.

All in all, as long as he stop being bitter about everything Spurs and claiming he's the mastermind behind every young player at Spurs, I think I'll be alright seeing him having a good run with Villa.

Back
Top Bottom