Tottenham Hotspur FC v ACF Fiorentina UEFA Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Game was fantastic. Didn't spend much time chatting because the beer queue was too long. I was stood right at the end of our row with just the stewards and about 3 seats away from their fans which made it even more. I got a film of our celebrations at the end but I don't know how to put it on here
Didn`t know they served alcohol at european home games ! :freund:

That penalty decision was one of the worst i've ever seen.

Thankfully in the next round they'll only use UEFA elite referees, which hopefully means they'll be slightly less shit.
I laughed a lot because Anderlecht fans are a bunch of cunts anyway who always get the refs on their side over here in Belgium. The more they complain about the refs, the more i enjoy it. But last night really was impressive, i cant believe he's that bad a referee, there must be corruption in there. One ghost penalty, two clear red cards not given and so on.

Also, I've seen smoother sand paper than this stream.

Keeps freezing and the presenter is reading off a cue board super badly. He's looking at the sky more than friggin Jesus on the Cross.

Back
Top Bottom