Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be in the elite, you have to crush teams and dominate when you're ahead.

You never sit back on it, as that is an invitation.

We didn't at manure; not sure why we thought we could here.

Good for us as a new squad to learn this so early on in the season.

I DO NOT want to see this again.

Bale is stiff and will need time to spin up into shape.

He should have been introduced in the final minutes after we'd properly regained control.

So many problems on this game, we are suffering for the same problem when we finish third and Leicester win, complacency! Our players seems to be too comfortable and just bein lazy in the end of the games.

Plus Mourinho got it totally wrong, we can't rely on a defensive approach with a defense like that, it's one of the worst in the league, should have kept on attacking him.

Also Kane in his hat-trick search fucked up some really good plays in the second half.

But apaprt from that the determinant for me was Winks, HE IS THE SHITTEST PLAYER I HAVE EVER SEEN IN A SPURS SHIRT. We completely lost the midfield, it was like under 18 playing agains pros, the guy is nowhere to be seen in the midfield, doesn't mark, doesn't track back, doesn't fill spaces. This guy can't even be allowed to enter the training ground anymore.

RIGHT NEWS BLACKOUT TIME, I NEVER WANT TO BE REMINDED OF THIS MATCH AGAIN. WEST HAM DESERVE NOTHING, THEY ARE SHIT AND GOING DOWN TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP WHERE THEY BELONG.

That's just disappointing and embarrassing really.

Throwing away a 3 goal lead at home to West Ham with 8 minutes to go is just horrendous. The fact we only have 2 points from a possible 9 at home this season is a joke.

Should NEVER have taken Ndombele off. Especially when he was pretty much the only person in midfield who can hold the ball, beat a press, relieve pressure and go forward.

I'm also not entirely sure it was a foul at the end by Aurier.

Fuck sake, so frustrating.

Still just the 1 loss in about 17 games in all competitions but god, that feels like a loss right there.

To think, we had all thought the mentality around the team was changing. Big signings, fresh faces round the place, being able to go away from home and dominate. Then we just get a big fat fucking reminder who we are.

Tottenham. Even at 3-0 up, there were people who still weren't entirely sure we'd win. Ridiculous

What in the actual f*ck happened?

3-0 up on 82 mins and we dont win? There is no way you should ever not win a game of football when you're in a position like that.

Once again we just mentally switched off, strolling around complacently in the 2nd half.
This is a massive kick up the backside to every player out there and Mourinho needs to sort this type of sh*t out immediately.

Totally unacceptable attitude 2nd half.

If you're going to kill off a game you need to control possession more and preferably not have a clown like Sanchez at the back, the bloke is hopeless

I'm so fucking disappointed.
5k44n8y.gif

No point singling out players, we win and lose as a team. Obviously we made 3 awful mistakes in defence but we should have scored many more goals too.

The team showed that talk of the title is absurd, until we can keep a clean sheet we have no business talking about that. We dominated this game completely yet conceded 3 goals. That means we are a mile off.

Back
Top Bottom