Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking unbelievable. Complacent, cocky and disrespectful second half display and we paid the price.

How good we were in the first half is obviously really pleasing though, hopefully this is a warning sign so we don't get carried away with ourselves again.

Also just saw on the replay, Ogbonna actually obstructed Winks on the Lanzini goal.

Shit decision may be but we only have ourselves to blame. We played for 3-0 in the 2nd! No intent to go for jugular! Plus I’m we sit back but don’t actually press and keep them out. I blame sissoko 1) for still being on the pitch and 2) giving such a stupid foul by pushing the player in the back. He was pointing at that player just before he them chased him. Blame Aurier for having the ball then ends up giving a free kick just like he did last season! Finally Maureen what was our tactics for this game to let them have the ball. We were 3-0 up in 17 minutes really playing on counter and some magic from our forwards. What did he say to them at HT? Sure my he must have learnt from the Newcastle game and last season where we nearly lost to spam and Bournemouth when 3-0 and ended up 3-2. Plus his subs why take off son? We had no control. Off the ball in 2nd half. Only player who held the ball was ndombele and Maureen takes him off. The midfield 3 after that did nothing to control the game. Absolute gutted and not really shocked. I was say all 2nd half I was saying we needed to keep the ball. But we let them have and slacked off thinking we had one. We were playing like a training session. Surely Maureen was brought in to I still a winning mentality. Hopefully people don’t go looking for excuses it’s all our fault like the toon game.

2pts out of 9 at home not good enough. No idea why Sissoko stayed on he was gassed, then you're left with the worst midfield combo in the league as proven time and time again.

How many more warning signs to these goons need. Was not putting it to bed against a piss poor Newcastle team not warning enough? 2 points from 3 home league games against Everton, Newcastle and West Ham is an utter joke. I fucking hate this new stadium. We’ve barely had a result of any consequence in it, in the 18 months we were in it.

Fucking unbelievable. Complacent, cocky and disrespectful second half display and we paid the price.

How good we were in the first half is obviously really pleasing though, hopefully this is a warning sign so we don't get carried away with ourselves again.
s

Probably the most embarrising day for Spurs in living memory. Considering the opposition and the circumstances.

Surely the least Jose can do is offer his resignation. As a gesture.

Never mind. We can all go off to the Levy appreciation thread. I'm sure sucking off the chairman will make us all feel better on such an awful day.

Back
Top Bottom