Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris
Aurier - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Reguilon
Sissoko - Hojbjerg - Ndombele
Lamela - Kane - Son
I think based on everything this'll be the line up. Don't think Bale will start. But he'll come on 65th or so minute and rip their defense apart.

Shame we won't have any fans in attendance for his return.

Get wanked, Greek.
is that by a greek?

65-3-1068x808.jpg

Miss Greece

Lloris
Lamela - Kane - Son
I think based on everything this'll be the line up. Don't think Bale will start. But he'll come on 65th or so minute and rip their defense apart.

Hart, Davies, Winks, Dele, Moura, Bale, Vinicius

Crazy when guys like a Bergwijn could be left off the team sheet. Wish prem would have let teams keep 9 subs this season.

The fuck is with the attitude with a few virgins on here? Is the lockdown getting to you?

Since when does not thinking the other team is trash make you a supporter of that team? Maybe when it's not 5-0 this weekend as you seem to believe it will be I can come back to this.
I've had sex at least two times.

Lloris
Lamela - Kane - Son

I could see dropping Sissoko and him playing Dele as a 10 instead of this as well.

Edit - or even playing Lamela as a 10 and Bergjwin on RAM

Last edited:
Already got some pikey double agents in here, get daaaaahhnnnn the ollddddd nuclear sub Beech Beech and have a riiiiight oldddd giggle me old saaannnnn

leave the spam sympathising to the pundits after we Cunt them on Sunday

A Winks , Hojbjerg and Sissoko Midfield? What have you been smoking mate? :gallashmm:
Unless GLC, Ndombele and Lamela are all injured i dont think we will ever see that midfield start.
I couldn’t agree more, mate. I’m not saying for a second that’s the midfield I would choose.

However, Mourinho’s done it before and he’ll do it again.

Granted Gio looks a doubt, but why would we not play neither him or Ndomble?
Because Mourinho. Simple as.

He’s played a midfield such as that before and he’ll do it again. I still think despite how good Ndombele has been and the good noises Mourinho has been making about him, when push comes to shove he has far more faith in Sissoko.

I couldn’t agree more, mate. I’m not saying for a second that’s the midfield I would choose.

I hope i'm right in saying the only way we see that starting lineup in the league would be if Hojbjerg , Lamela , GLC and Ndombele were all unavailable.

Because Mourinho. Simple as.

He’s played a midfield such as that before and he’ll do it again. I still think despite how good Ndombele has been and the good noises Mourinho has been making about him, when push comes to shove he has far more faith in Sissoko.

Not so far this season he hasn't (EPL highlighted):

vs Everton: PEH / Winks / Dele
vs Plovdiv: PEH / Sissoko / GLC
vs S’oton: PEH / Winks / Ndombele
vs Shkendija: Winks / Ndombele / Lamela
vs N'castle: PEH / Winks / GLC
vs Chelsea: Gedson / Sissoko / Ndombele
vs Maccabi: PEH / Winks / GLC
vs Man U: PEH / Sissoko / Ndombele

So basically, we've never played a Winks/Sissoko/PEH midfield 3.

Last edited:

We've been dogshit when they played.
Winks is counterproductive.
Mourinho has learned.
Ndombele has improved his fitness.
We just don't ever need o see Winks. Sissoko and Hoijberg starting games.

Maybe finish them if we have a lead to defend against good opposition.

Back
Top Bottom