Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Atta kid.
The 🤙 after every response isnt necessary.
I'll hang loose. I got it...
Give him his due Eddie
He’s on 20 posts now after two years!!

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

Nah, they've been over charging for rank food for as long as I can remember.
Levy is a greedy ***t, but at least the food in the stadium is edible and not mentally expensive.
The burgers in the burger vans at the old ground were superb. Always had a couple of quarter pounders before the game.

The burgers in the burger vans at the old ground were superb. Always had a couple of quarter pounders before the game.

As far as DGAF munch goes; yeh, but that's some dodgy meat right there.....

Used to love a dip into the cafe on the corner of ParkLane by the old ticket office tho (which was probably not much better if we're being honest).

I love this conspiracy, the fact that Daniel Levy who is known for being tight actually pays people to spy on forums will never not be funny to me :D

You say “spy” but actually for the pittance he pays these Bot people he is getting the insight of hundreds of the most highly intelligent footballing minds out there. Incredible when you think the collective football IQ he has gathered together in one place. Just look at the match threads.

And then when he no longer has any need for them = banned.

Allegedly at the Hotspur way training ground - known as area 5.1 - there is a whole sport size hall where the musings of some of this boards most prolific football minds best works are collated and used.

I’d show it on Google maps but I can’t. As it’s not there.
Hidden from prying eyes no doubt.

Enjoyable game but hated the kick off time and transport.
Trains were a mess due to pre planned engineering and poor souls jumping. Only managed one pint before the game, should have been several.
Stadium an awkward mix of regulars and tourists; and lads who are mangled on 15 pints and young families.
Hope we never have another Saturday 8pm kick off again.

I was surrounded by first timers and day trippers. As mentioned before the group of young men and women behind us were nice enough but fucking annoying.

The girls had no interest in proceedings and the boys talked about climate change. The bloke in front spent the ENTIRE game on Whats App and a woman on the other side was enthusiastic but appeared to be clapping to songs in her head rather than what was being sung by the crowd.

The 4 blokes to my left came back for the 2nd half on 60 mins and left on 83 mins.

Enjoyable game but terrible match day experience.

We went for a Colombian pre-match. A bed of chips covered with 3-4 inches of pulled beef, piri piri chicken and fried pork belly. The most meat I have ever seen on a plate in my life. It was £13.95.

It was like something you see on Man vs Food.

Kick off time was ridiculous and I had to leave early to get home. I’m a STH in the South but tried East Upper for this one. I had young couples either side munching sweets and pissing about on phones all game. It was like being in a cinema.

I’ve had delicious turkish kebabs, burgers and hot dog’s around. The food in the stadium has improved from old whl but still mostly pies and sausage rolls.
In the east you get fish and chips, lovely burgers, nice hot dogs, southern fried chicken.
The food in the market place is nice, the one in ten times it's not sardines in that area.

Although I'm a little disappointed that they stopped the seafood basket down there.

I'm a burger snob and in the world of burger snobs, there's no such thing as a nice burger from a van.
They're cheap tasteless patties, squished until dry and inedible, and then left on the heat until somehow it's even worse.

Boro up next in the cup to complete a run of four northern away games in 12 days.

I make that around 1760 miles (give or take) from N17 for those mad enough to do all four.

I'm a burger snob and in the world of burger snobs, there's no such thing as a nice burger from a van.
They're cheap tasteless patties, squished until dry and inedible, and then left on the heat until somehow it's even worse.
Not these.

I've tried burgers from everywhere. I'm a bit of an Elvis in that they're my favourite food, and the burgers at the old WHL were up there with the best I've had.

I'm hungry now you barsteward!

Clearly got a bit lucky with the crowd there as had a few older ST holders around us who were up for a laugh and knew a few songs they kept trying to start.

An old “woop woop Lloris” chant reminded me of this place from way back when.

249 or 248 every time for me now. Although is it shelf side or park lane in 249?? I feel like it’s a grey area??? What do I sing??
I’m gonna be in 248 for the Gooners by not the sage standing bit - I hope we all stand anyway. Was behind the goal yesterday - wasn’t too bad.

Back
Top Bottom