Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, you just have to accept you’re going to get it and make it part of the game. If you let it get under your skin then you’re in for a torrid afternoon.
There was a period around the turn of the millennium when NI seemed to play the Faroe Islands every other month and their keeper always wore a bobble hat and got tonnes of abuse from the GAWA.

Didn't hear the support doing the little high pitched wooooo at the end of the keeper you're shit chant you usually hear at Windsor.

There was a period around the turn of the millennium when NI seemed to play the Faroe Islands every other month and their keeper always wore a bobble hat and got tonnes of abuse from the GAWA.

Didn't hear the support doing the little high pitched wooooo at the end of the keeper you're shit chant you usually hear at Windsor.

"Wooooooo"?

It's "You're shit-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!"

There is that but it feels less so on a Saturday night.
Not to me
I grew up going to night matches, getting home at midnight and then getting up to do my paper round and then school.
One teacher said "If you knew as much about my subject as you do about football" and I said that if he could improve his delivery like Hoddle then maybe I would be more interested !

IDK what's happening with Rodon, he seems to be decent enough but can't get a game. Conte said he was back up for Dier in CD but he didn't get picked when Dier was out injured/unwell or whatever it was.
Finally got 20 mins yesterday and as usual did ok. He must be useless in training.
Brighton wanted him in Jan and God don't they need him ! If he watched them yesterday he should realise that he is too good for them.

Clea

249 or 248 every time for me now. Although is it shelf side or park lane in 249?? I feel like it’s a grey area??? What do I sing??
248 is definitely more Shelf side.. although on Saturday, one fella was singing both, and swivelling round to the appropriate 'opposite' stand!! Quite funny really....

<< 248/9 is a bit of a "no man's land!!" >>

That's what you get with these new fangled 'bowl' stadia!!!

Pffft, not like it was in MY day.... You knew where you were with FOUR stands!!

Love that the FA Cup brings out the OooooooooooOohhhhhhhhhHHH… you’re shit AHHHHHHHhhhhhhh! Chant as the keeper takes a goal kick. Proper old school non league vibes.

I wonder if the fans behind the goal constantly call them fat cunts and useless bastards throughout the game too.
One I enjoyed was aimed at szchesney (sic,nofuckingcluehowtospellhisname)

After the you’re shit ahhhh… some spurs wit followed with ‘fit my kitchen you c**t’

Not one for the woke crowd

Legally yes, that is the case.

However, we are not just looking at the situation from a legal perspective. It'd be nuts to pay a lot of cash for a guy with a serious pending legal case.
Yeah I never said buy him whilst it’s continuing

I just don’t like the term ‘proven innocent’

It’s a shady way round to think

Back
Top Bottom