Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I imagine that those of you living in the midlands and the north are experiencing considerable hearing problems given the decibel level of the ceaseless whining emanating from Merseyside

giphy.gif

Klopp, the refs decisions are still the main topic of the day.

Fuck me, scousers can't half moan.

Klopp calling out the referee like that is extremely dangerous, it sets a precedent that other coaches can now do that and won't be reprimanded. yes, mistakes were made, but it's also an incredibly difficult job and a very fast paced game.

Refs are also constantly being gamed by players. *ball goes out for a throw both teams claim it even though one KNOWS it went out off them and is an opp ball.
Players will swear blind a ball didn't touch them when it did etc.

It's an incredibly difficult job and Klopp has gotten away with saying that Paul Tierney has it in for him personally and questioned his integrity.

What a genuine fucking arsehole!

he gives a laugh and a "boom" and a "this is not so cool" and everyone thinks he's great.

Fucking wanker

No information from Spurs? Try being a fan...

Have you noticed how Rogers went to manage them, got a tan, dyed his hair and had his teeth whitened.
Then Klopp hoes, gets his teeth capped, his eyes lasered and his barnet sorted out.

What happens if they just stay there longer and longer? Fake lips? Massive tits? Accent change? Sign on?

What a game!!! Loved it. Conte effect showing, still only early days but finally we have a coach who can coach football players properly.

Few really good performances, notably Sess and Dele who were put in a great shift considering the shock of them starting.

Atmosphere was amazing.

I always disliked Liverpool but after todays match I dislike them even more. Anyone noticed when Liverpool slip up Klopp just loves throwing his toys out of the pram. Such a bad loser.

Won't be going to this - not worth the moral dilemma of a positive test and Christmas isolation.

Already we were seeing 5k empty seats, I wonder if it will even be half full (or empty 🙃)

Same. I'd rather miss it than have to tell the Mrs that Christmas with the family is cancelled because I caught Covid at a football match. Just not worth the risk.

Back
Top Bottom