Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool are a disgrace of a club and so are their minions. How many times have we played Liverpool in recent years and got fucked over ? CL final springs to mind hey ? Where was all the outrage over that “handball” that completely ruined our biggest game in our clubs history. We get fucked over by these scouse bastards every time. Feels good to actually have the ref on our side for once. Don’t feel nice does it, you scouse pricks!!!

Klopp "Spurs won the ball deep in their own half they just kicked it as far as possible"

Match statistic - Spurs long balls played 57 - Liverpool long balls played 64

Guess the 'professional' football journalists missed that, too busy sucking Klopp cock.

Fifa has spoken , we were surprisingly comfortable despite ending the half 2-1 down . Sonny made it 2-2 & with Gil coming on in the 80th min to tap home the winner on 87 minutes. The crowd went wild

What a great afternoon of football. Although it chokes me to admit it, Liverpool are a good team, especially on the attack. It takes two teams to produce a great game, and we more than held our own. A great performance, let down by our finishing. I would have taken a point before the game, but disappointed with the result. Winks, Dele and Ryan did well today, considering they haven't played much. Antonio is making his plans known, and once we get used to what he wants and keep it going for the 90, we will be a force to reckon with.

Remember, this was a weakened Liverpool squad. Some of their best players were missing.
Liverpool were missing Van Dijk, Henderson, Thiago and Fabinho.

We were missing Hojbjerg, Romero and Lucas didn't feature, while Reguilon and Skipp came on towards the end of the game. That's more than what Liverpool were missing. I'm sick of this bullshit, anti-Spurs agenda from the media etc. Same goes about the challenges. Everybody is focusing on Kane and Jota, but nobody is focusing on how every 50/50 decision went Liverpools way and that's why Morton wasn't sent off after 7 tackles, how we got a penalty denied as well (if Jotas a penalty so is Deles, I personally think neither of them are) and how they went on to score from a handball from that very same attack. Fuck them, and fuck the media. Always the victims.

Back
Top Bottom