Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just when I was getting some hopes for this transfer window, this shit happens.
I mean imagine a midfield of ...

Bentaleb, Livermore, Carroll

:bentley::dempsey::avbfacepalm::gomes:

#SeriousRelegationFears #TimmyOut #LevyOut ... and facking get #LVGIn

I think there is yet room for a few more of the same pedigree

:bentley::crouch::mong:

I suppose we "know" them too, appearently the most sought after quality in Spurs player.

Can Simon Dawkins be recalled, btw?

I'm sorry- I know we are known for being thrifty, but I'm getting seriously vexed. Let us be reminded- WE HAVE SPENT NOTHING this summer. I don't want to read about us making a nice little profit in January. That's not what I want to see. I want to see us compete in the league for fucks sake.

I should calm down. This is all ITK shit anyways, but I've been around long enough to see this before

you're all going on as if these deals have been confirmed ffs it's just shite papers/twitter rumours. at least wait till it's confirmed until you metldown

Back
Top Bottom