WTF is going wrong

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As the title suggests

• Under-invested mess of a squad

Votes: 100 49.8%
  • Over-the-hill mess of a manager

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • Both of the above

Votes: 60 29.9%
  • I prefer to stick my head in the sand and pretend everythings sweet

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • We have the right board and the right manager, but teams lose games sometimes

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Liver metatastis frequency

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters
I've been saying repeatedly it would take around 5 years to put right the 18 month neglection of the squad you so vehemently defended.

At least you're coming around to the error of your views.

I agree with Sammy. It's gonna take a good few years to put this mess in order.
Although I don't think Daniel Levy is the right man to oversee it.

When my builder spent 2 years completely fucking up my extension, It never crossed my mind to use him again for my next project
At least most are finally admitting we need a lot of signings despite saying we don't in that summer shambles.

I've been saying repeatedly it would take around 5 years to put right the 18 month neglection of the squad you so vehemently defended.

At least you're coming around to the error of your views.

I agree with Sammy. It's gonna take a good few years to put this mess in order.
Although I don't think Daniel Levy is the right man to oversee it.

When my builder spent 2 years completely fucking up my extension, It never crossed my mind to use him again for my next project

5 years when over 20 +players came in after summer 2015

Only a couple made an impression on the first team - like Janssen personally scouted by Poch.

Sadly Poch was bad at buying players - great at getting the most out of them for 5 years.

But then someone has to find players to re-create the strength of squad that was already here when Poch joined.

Or are you so ignorant of Spurs (not being a Spurs fan) that you don't even know that ?

I guess we can look at Leicester for some hope. They practically built a whole new team over the course of a couple of years. They basically only have two survivors from the league winning team. I am just not sure I want Jose to be the one building the team from scratch...Has he ever done that before?

I always like to think - "who out of this lot would turn out regularly for a top side"

At the moment... about 3 of them. And two of them are injured, with inadequate depth from the bench to replace them. So im still sticking with Option 1 in the poll

Horrible decision to not get the second striker we needed.
Tonight had nothing to do with any sort of 2nd striker that could of been signed. He set his team out and continues to set his team out like they are inferior. He has set his team out 3x like Norwich are a better team then us. He acts like we are Southend and lucky to be in the premier league nothing he is doing as a manager has got to do with any player we could or could not of signed

We won Football CEO Of The Year in 2017

Stuff that really gets the blood pumping, right there

The article for that is fucking incredible as well, you just know Levy was reading that on the official website sitting in his office like this...

giphy.gif

How's those farts smell Dan?

Next season maybe

Nope not a chance..

I do think our season is done though. With respect to Norwich but it says how far we have slipped from our temporary pedestal.

But Mourinho or whoever will NEVER again enter a season with anything less than 2 if not 3 strikers. Only City could cope in that scenario. Not even Liverpool would do well. It neuters you as a force.

It's Mourinho's saving grace unless we lose more games than we win from now until season end.

But again I just laugh and shout out those who thought getting a striker in addition to Kane would have been a waste of money. Shame on you for being so myopic.

Back
Top Bottom