The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
Well, it's getting more and more simple - HE DOES NOT HAVE A PLAN!
What has changed towards better during past 2 months? Nothing! He does not have a working solution, but what is worse - he does not seem to have ANY PLAN AT ALL.

We are just going in circles. Eriksen, Toby and Rose still start.
Ndombele has not still become nailed down starter.
Aurier still starts even though he is massively unreliable and errorprone.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how to fix the situation. But manager absolutely should have a plan. I'd be way calmer if things would be improving step by step, but in fact we are running in circles! WHY would we give him more time (like some are suggesting) if it is clear that he will not come up with solution? Please, explain it to me.

But Poch does have a plan

To get sacked with a £30 million pay off

He doesn’t give a fuck

The level of hate directed by some on here is not one I've seen since Sherwood was in charge.
If rival fans came on here saying the same kind of stuff that I've seen, they'd be accused of trolling and red carded pretty quickly.

I must confess that nowadays if I want to have a footie related laugh, instead of watching AFTV I come here and I laugh at the state and comment of some people... :harrylol:

I think the reason people are showing anger towards the manager is more their frustration with his consistent and baffling choices such as starting Eriksen, a player who clearly wants out of the club and has no respect for the club or supporters and yet Poch insists on playing him, it doesn't exactly show respect for the club or supporters.

I also think that because Poch has talked about the Madrid job on numerous occasions, said how he would leave if he won the CL and has generally been very stubborn and been making decisions with his ego rather than what's best for the club which has led to us going backwards it has sort of ruined his legacy to a degree.

I have no bad feeling towards the man himself but he really is doing himself no favours whatsoever, it feels like he is genuinely trying to get the sack and his attitude is sort of coming across as someone who doesn't care anymore which is exactly why people started disliking Eriksen as well.

I agree there isn't any need to call him a cunt, nor is there any need to call Levy a cunt but the reality is, they are both at fault for this, our owners, chairman and manager have all played a part in this happening and they should ALL be held accountable.

And yet according to many on here the ONLY person to blame is Poch.

More ppl in the poll think Poch should stay...
:pochwtf:

I mean, what is the plan here? We haven't won away in the league since January. We’ve been shit since then in almost all games except a couple of CL games. This season we’ve been consistently shit, awful. Most of our players have regressed. The tactics are absent. The formation, that diamond alone, is a sackable offense. No one else really uses it, we are showing the world the reason why.

If Poch stays then what is going to happen to turn this around? Do ppl think next week we will magically be the team we used to be again?
I'd rather stick with Poch than go with other suggestions such as Pulis, Allardyce, Howe, Potter, Mourinho or Benitez/Houghton combo, all are doomed to disaster.

The point is, Harold was everyone's favourite GP until his killing came to light.

Poch was everyone's fav manager - until he has been exposed as utterly shit. NO AWAY WINS SINCE JAN. It's fucking November now!! 6 wins from 24!!! 4 points off bottom 3. If the season continues as it is - 44 points and possible relegation.

Fucking shitter destroying the Club. While happy clappies fiddle.

I think it’s going to be a brilliant season. We might get to prune some of the cunts from the fanbase as well.
Yeah you're right about that, if we get relegated it might fuck off some of the prawn sandwich munchers that are only interested in having a nice day out at the shiny stadium and watch us qualify for the CL every year with no ambition.

Also, the people who kiss the owners arses might fuck off as well considering they would have failed their jobs so we no longer have to hear about net spend and spreadshets so we can get some people who actually give a fuck about the club and football back.

Poch to me is in the same malaise as Eriksen. Before the CL final his idea was to win the trophy, go out on a high, wish everyone the best of luck for the future and join Real Madrid. He essentially came out and said it.

In the end we lost that final, nobody picked up the phone and he is still here, he is still working but his heart isn't really in it. I'm not seeing a manager who is hungry for another 5 year project at Tottenham. He's just waiting for the phone call.

Let's hope that the Bayern sacking and imminent international break lead to the manager merry go round, I could see United, Woolwich, Bayern, Barca, Real and Tottenham all looking for new coaches very soon.

How? Yesterday I put a new poll up, it had over 70 votes and the poll was overwhelmingly in favour of Poch going.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's false.

Also, claiming another poster is telling lies is rich coming from you Joe considering you twist every single thing I post to try and get a dogpile going.
I didn’t see it and I don’t care about it. Doesn’t the fact it was taken down tell you anything?

I don’t twist things you say - it’s simply your get out manoeuvre. All right, I think you talk 100% whiny bollocks. I think you’re a massive melt, and I think you’re heading for a breakdown. You really should get a life outside of Tottenham. Do you think about this on the bus, in the car, or on the train? Do you? Because if you do you should get help.

And yet according to many on here the ONLY person to blame is Poch.

You get numerous extreme camps on here.

1 The ones who think Poch holds no blame.

2. The ones who think Poch has all the blame

3.The ones who think the owners hold no blame.

4 The ones who think the owners hold all the blame.

These people are cult like in the way they think and lack the ability to use critical thinking skills.

Then you have a group of individuals, the sane ones, the ones who can think for themselves without ideologically driven bullshit fueling them, they recognise that the problem is not just on a single person.

Those are the posters worth listening to, the reality is, it's down to the owners, players and Poch as to why we are in the situation we are in, all of them need to be held accountable.

However, the owners are responsible for keeping this club competitive and winning trophies, which they are failing at and the manager is responsible for getting the best out of the team, which he is failing at, therefore, imo, both must go.

I doubt we will see the owners leave though because they have this club by the balls.

I doubt we will see the owners leave though because they have this club by the balls.
Who fucking cares? Cunts like you have ruined this club and you can’t even see it. Get a life outside of Spurs - in short - grow up. When some genuine tragedy impinges on your life, I do so hope you have the strength to cope with it - because life asks those questions you cosseted tosser.

I didn’t see it and I don’t care about it. Doesn’t the fact it was taken down tell you anything?

I don’t twist things you say - it’s simply your get out manoeuvre. All right, I think you talk 100% whiny bollocks. I think you’re a massive melt, and I think you’re heading for a breakdown. You really should get a life outside of Tottenham. Do you think about this on the bus, in the car, or on the train? Do you? Because if you do you should get help.

Joe, you always twist things I say, you have spent the last two weeks doing it and failing, everything you have tried to "pull me up on" has been wrong and proven wrong time and time again, you're always looking to be a pedantic tosser on here and let me tell you, it's not a great personality trait.

You can say what you like about me mate, call me a whiner, a melt whatever you want, heading for a breakdown?

I care about the club, I love the club, as a matter of fact it just shows me that when it comes to opinions about the club you shouldn't even be giving them because if you think giving a shit means I "need help" then it speaks volumes about your perspective really doesn't it?

There are far more important things in my life than Tottenham but that doesn't mean I should just accept what's happening to the club I have supported for over 30 years.

Back
Top Bottom