Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourinho is not the problem but he also certainly isn’t the answer. Footballing-wise, we’re now far behind where we were 10 years ago. During that decade, Levy and co. have had numerous chances to cement various points where we were progressing due to good managers - namely Harry and Poch - but we’ve not done it. We may have an amazing training ground, stadium and wankers with guitars after games, but where it matters we’re falling behind ever weaker Top 4 opposition. Poor, poor, poor.

How is it that Chelsea manage to turn all their players into c****?
From the owner down, it’s a winning mentality. It’s not driven by money. It’s driven by a winning attitude. Unlike from above at Spurs where it’s about the money and not the glory. Chelsea, as much as I hate them, just don’t tolerate the same ineptitude that we do.

Why the fuck would I be delighted at watching this utter DROSS!?! Seeing us get outplayed every fucking game!

Fucking fuming! With this cowardice approach to football matches.

Let me ask you then Guido, since you think Mourinho is such a shit manager, if that is the case and you are right, who is to blame for hiring him?

Please, just give me a straight answer on that, WHO IS TO BLAME?

Line up was more than than good enough to get something from that game.

Sadly, barely any of the players in the line up showed up.

Lamela should have been on at half time.
Wow man honestly

You wanted Winks and Vertonghen taken off 20 minutes into the game

Now you think the line up was good enough

????????????

Win a game = Jose is the man we've got a real winner here!

Lose a game= Dinosaur, old man get him out my club.

Amazing how fucking stupid and reactive some of the users are on here.

The truth is somewhere in between and unfortunately that's still not good enough. We are average( having said that the PL as a whole is bang average)

Think it may be best for Spurs to go out of one of the cup competitions at this point. There’s not nearly enough depth for them to compete on all fronts.

This is about as low as it gets. I guess we can use injuries and our recent champions league game as an excuse but we seemed to have nothing. Teams now know to foul players like Moura early before they can go on a dangerous run.

Why the fuck would I be delighted at watching this utter DROSS!?! Seeing us get outplayed every fucking game!

Fucking fuming! With this cowardice approach to football matches.

That’s the impression you’re giving me

Delighted we lost so that you can pursue your anti José agenda

I wouldn’t give a fuck who was manager as long as we didn’t lose to these cunts

Levy thought he was soo smart getting rid of Poch and getting Mourinho, the media was absolutely loving it "ruthless"
"man with a plan"
"other clubs wish their owners were are decisive"

Stupid tight wanker.

ENIC know it costs far less to hire a manager than it does to replace a team with top quality talent, they are gambling and hoping the can spend little and deliver success, that's what Mourinho is, they hired a winner and have given him tools expecting miracles, just like they did under Pochettino.

I'm on a Tottenham Hotspurs Forum. I dont care what Chelsea supporters say. But getting that type of reply from a fellow Spurs fan. Totally Uncalled for. We may disagree about what should happen or how a game should go but rascism of any sort is never acceptable.
Are you REALLY?

I'm quoting the Neo Nazi SHIT we've been subjected to from THEM for 40 years+ I'm not ADVOCATING it...

I'm saying that the Nazi Chelsea fans have got the moral high ground over 'Jewish Spurs' by virtue of the fact their club has beaten us on NUMEROUS occasions, and their Nazi rhetoric has been somehow rewarded with that stance... I'm QUOTING them... not spouting their bile... can't you SEE that? I'm JEWISH FFS!

Aw, fuck it... you're probably too WOKE to get it anyway!

I don’t think any blame lays with Mourinho. This is the first time he’s taken a job mid season, and he’s lost his 2 top scorers.

We are let down by an owner not willing to buy an actual striker. They are too reactive and not proactive.
He's supposed to be a top class manager, why does he fuck up with team selection and play that fucking stupid "We'll give you the first 60 minutes" tactic?

And if it was Poch's fault for not buying a striker, why isn't it Maureen's?

And when he got injured it actually got worse

Or maybe you rate us recently

What are you fucking talking about? Up until the last seven days we’d been on our best run of results for a year. Just won three games on the spin for the first time in 18 months. With Sissoko we didn’t win an away game for a fucking calendar year.

Why do you think Pochettino ended up getting the fucking sack? The primary reason was because our midfield had disappeared.

It wasnt though. Toby, Vert, Davies, Winks and Lucas all in 1 team.

A back three against Giroud should have been more than capable.

And Ndombele and Lo Celso in the midfield should also have the ability to control a game.

No one turned up. Bar perhaps Sanchez, Bergwijn and Lamela.

Chelsea weren't even good. Pretty poor infact. We were just worse.

From the owner down, it’s a winning mentality. It’s not driven by money. It’s driven by a winning attitude. Unlike from above at Spurs where it’s about the money and not the glory. Chelsea, as much as I hate them, just don’t tolerate the same ineptitude that we do.

Sad but true, even some of our supporters accept ineptitude, saying that trophies aren't important and it's about the entertainmen etc, making excuses for failure, it comes all the way down from the top.

Back
Top Bottom