Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Third Leeds goal looked onside. I drew the red line and paused the moment the player passed it.

Spurs-Leeds-3rd-goal-freeze-frame-with-red-line.png

Last edited:
What's worse than anything is that I just felt apathetic. A sort of nothing. Third goal went in and I closed the laptop, hand cranked a fray bentos pie out of its tin and had a game of yahtzee. How fucking tragic is that?
Fray Bentos?

:avbnaa: :avbnaa::avbnaa:

Who do you think you are , Leeds United will never ever have an inferiority complex to Spurs.

Spurs are a traditional top 8 club that’s it, you haven’t won the league for 60 years ffs.

The outpouring of grief and entitlement on here is astounding.

Realist Spurs fans know that football is about ups and downs, you’ve always had tremendous support second to none, your club has been clever over the years with teams with the odd maverick a Gascoigne, Lineker, Berbatov, Klinsman, Ossie, these gave the fans hope and kept them returning but they didn’t expect to win the league every year.

Maybe your NFL Stadium has diluted the support as I’m shocked at the arrogance on this site.

To all proper Spurs I wish you nothing but luck, the atmosphere you created at the Lane has been magical, all the expectant bed wetters should fuck off and support Man City.
Another twat that gets his kicks coming on another team’s forum

What’s the matter?

Your own Forum boring?

Get a new flat cap and whippet mate
Might cheer you up for when we take your manager!

I didn't post a disagree but I wasn't happy about how everyone dogpiled him for making a mistake. Immediately, everyone starts saying he's a terrible person instead of just criticising what he said. And I didn't even think it deserved that level of criticism.

My dad has permanent brain damage from a TBI and I wouldn't react this strongly if Radical Rei Radical Rei was (a) talking directly about my dad and (b) actually making fun of him (and I don't think it's clear Rei was doing that with Mason). How can people possibly be this offended all the time? And how can they take more offence to something than the actual target of the comment? Mason isn't here to read anyone's comments but Rei was here to read all the insults flung in his direction. But I guess that was okay because censuring and cancelling him was restorative justice or something. I don't think Rei was right to post what he did but the overreaction in response was something else.

Fucks sake, I hate the modern world. I've replied to death threats and people insulting me for being disabled with more control, tact and sensitivity than this.
I’ve no problem with you but Radical Rei was bang out of order imv

Sorry Spanners not having that. They won, fair play, but he's just come here to gloat and kick Spurs while they're down like every other cunt. Where was the cunt when we beat them 3-0?
This is how I know we are a big club when tosser clubs that haven't gone toe to toe with us for twenty years get a result and suddenly want to talk about us in relation to them...then they say there's no inferiority complex...yeah right 😒

Back
Top Bottom