Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me, this is so cringey.

Made 100 times worse by the fact that his brother is his only ‘client’.

I bet his Mum and Dad sat Harry down one Christmas and said, “You need to make Charlie your agent, I don’t want to hear any excuses. Charlie is your brother and you need to give him a job.”

Meanwhile, unemployed Charlie, aged 28 walks into their living room wearing his favourite Simpsons pyjamas whilst eating a bowl of Coco-Pops.

Send Harry Kane to Benfica for a season, that would teach him a valuable lesson on humility by playing in a farmer's league for a year!
Actually, make that two years, even bigger lesson he can learn 😡😡

Send Harry Kane to Benfica for a season, that would teach him a valuable lesson on humility by playing in a farmer's league for a year!
Actually, make that two years, even bigger lesson he can learn 😡😡
Not sure he’d make the team to be honest.

I hear Benficia have quite the talented centre forward in their ranks. Carlton Vinició I think his name is?

I bet his Mum and Dad sat Harry down one Christmas and said, “You need to make Charlie your agent, I don’t want to hear any excuses. Charlie is your brother and you need to give him a job.”

Meanwhile, unemployed Charlie, aged 28 walks into their living room wearing his favourite Simpsons pyjamas whilst eating a bowl of Coco-Pops.

:nunolol:

Oh god, this just turned into a great window all of the sudden. The window of Charlie Kane.

I can just only imagine what Harry's going to be thinking if he's staring across that table at Charlie's gormy face on September 1st and still at Spurs with his entire image dragged through the mud.

:kanehand:

you know what... what if harry is doing this to set his brother up financially? if you had a chance to do that would you, or would you say "Eff you.... some warriors over at TFC said you can take a jump"

What's he doing all day at that desk? Playing footy manager and watching YouTube clips of his brother?

Just imagine him staring at his phone. "It's gonna ring any minute...New clients just waiting to run with 'ol Charlie...Finally going to be a big shot like Harry..."

For all enquiries please contact us via:

[email protected]

Enjoy folks :sherwoodlol:

Another thing, why is the coaster and the pret cup towards the opposite side of the table that he is sitting?

It's ok... I know the answer to this one....

1695377-mrfantastic.jpg

What every and anyone can agree on, or should agree on, is that this madness of £100/£200 mill players is destroying the national game; It’s first and foremost a working mans game brought about by working men-most of whom are priced out of football today-especially pensioners,and thats the reality.

Instead today we have supporters fixated with monopoly money figures- openly expounding that this bloke or that bloke is worth X hundred million or Y hundred million - it’s pathetic. What ever happened to getting behind your team- the team being those that want to be there rather than worrying about someone that wants out and these fanciful sums of money?

I’ve got to the point that I really want him to leave and also want him to be successful. The one and only thing that could turn me against Harry Kane would be for him to wear either the Chelsea or Woolwich shirt.
Perhaps I'm wrong but it seems to me it all started to go this way when agents appeared on the scene. Blood sucking, scummy, agents.

Back
Top Bottom