The "A-Team" vs. MANCHESTER CITY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:pochfacepalm:

"The stats"? There're some monolithic definitive stats?

You cited some statistics. You also managed to call them charts. I cited different ones, and explained what I thought.

Stats don't lie. You do. Now, fuck off. You're interfering with my enjoyment of a coffee and a second viewing of the match.

Im glad you have taken some advice and decided to watch the game now.

Eyes 4 -1 Graphs

Last edited:
Couldnt agree more.

At the time I would have swapped those results, but not now, after seeing that game from yesterday. Losing to them kills, and we got it very wrong.

But, the mentality to bounce back like this goes a lot further than reserve team win against the scum in the CC.

So, fair do's to Poch.
Maybe dont go so hard next time and then do a complete 180 a few days later. Baying for blood.

Thanks Comrade Frank , but he has no swagger or elegance , all the charm of a
red Robbo trade union activist from the mid 70's.
Show me the next Che , Pancho Villa , E Zapata then we march together .
As the great Gill Scott Heron said
" The revolution will not be televised " or a bunch of crumpet merchants said " Nice one Cyrill "
heheh
He is also a hypocrite, being just as autocratic as the person & organisation he purports to hate...bumped me off the blog, after 4k or more posts for replying "yawn, repetition" to a post.

What a shame that in the aftermath of such an emphatic victory, that you watched, felt, and was part of, that all you could think about was me. Tragic.
Funny, Boltonspur Boltonspur predicted you'd say this very thing.

I think we can all see that we can enjoy the result and laugh and you for running away. You may well have been at a wedding, but it's an awful coincidence........:pochlol:

Funny, Boltonspur Boltonspur predicted you'd say this very thing.

I think we can all see that we can enjoy the result and laugh and you for running away. You may well have been at a wedding, but it's an awful coincidence........:pochlol:

What a brilliant game and performance yesterday. So glad for Kane and Lamela.
Njie looking like a good signing too.

A wedding on a Saturday afternoon....how very, very odd.
Or is it because I didnt announce it in Random with a thread titled: Wedding! Need Help! Navy or Grey suit!

:avbshit:

Last edited:
Couldnt agree more.

At the time I would have swapped those results, but not now, after seeing that game from yesterday. Losing to them kills, and we got it very wrong.

But, the mentality to bounce back like this goes a lot further than reserve team win against the scum in the CC.

So, fair do's to Poch.

Oh look out, so it wasn't true.. you didn't slash your wrists? This must be the worst weekend EVER for you.
I guess you are going to rein it in again, until our next defeat..
How stupid do you feel?? a week of snivelling like a little girl about how we are shit and how you know everything about Spurs and then we humiliate the title favourites..

Poor Spammy..

Or is it because I didnt announce it in Random with a thread titled: Wedding! Need Help! Navy or Grey suit!

Yeah, ok mate, if you say so.:pochlol:

Still, nice of you to compliment the team and Poch for yesterday. You'll be able to refer back to this charitable offering the next time you're arguing with everyone in a match thread. :)

It's not just the talk about the offside goals but they seem to credit our equaliser as such a game changing decision.
It did shift the momentum a little and it was offside but how many teams are going to go 1-0 down against City and come back and win? Their offside decision was just as key as our equaliser.

To be fair... he does fucking owe us big time!!!
sport-graphics-2005_721739a.jpg
141423hp2.jpg
Mark+Clattenburg+Manchester+United+v+Tottenham+0V5hAfamFosl.jpg

I've lost absolutely no sleep at all over the decisions, yup, they WERE CLEARLY OFFSIDE... but Man City (and MOTD and Sky and the Media) just have to deal with it... just the same as we had to deal with this disgusting abomination of a wrongful decision;
roy-carroll-blunder.jpg

Yeah, ok mate, if you say so.:pochlol:

Still, nice of you to compliment the team and Poch for yesterday. You'll be able to refer back to this charitable offering the next time you're arguing with everyone in a match thread. :)

Fair do's you old tosspot.......your my favourite "enemy" for what its worth.

I can take the slating, and Im glad there is hope where I though there is none. Tottenham is all that counts.

Oh look out, so it wasn't true.. you didn't slash your wrists? This must be the worst weekend EVER for you.
I guess you are going to rein it in again, until our next defeat..
How stupid do you feel?? a week of snivelling like a little girl about how we are shit and how you know everything about Spurs and then we humiliate the title favourites..

Poor Spammy..

Brilliant weekend. Best in a long time. The response from the team and manager was beyond my wildest expectations, and I couldnt be happier.

Love all Spurs fans, players and staff today, nothing can ruin that for me.

The next defeat will be judged on its merits, like every game. Heart, passion, cohesion and effort counts for me, results aside. Yesterday we had it all. Happy days, cant wait til Thursday.

Anyway Billy boy, the arse game is now a just little more than a distant memory, so I wont be needing to keep up with your thread anymore. So I guess its goodbye from me, to you. Enjoy the season mate.

Navy suit obviously. That kind of question doesn't need its own thread.

Back
Top Bottom