Spurs vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stealing tickets of there own Athens .Classless scum .
FansFight_468x325.jpg

Wow!

8 out 9 seasons - give the man a Blue Peter badge!

You absolute worldies you.

However, don't get used to it - that will all change by the end of the season and normal service will resume.

And I assume, most other clubs wouldn't have dedicated threads on their forums for Spurs would they, i-n-s-i-g-n-i-f-i-c-a-n-t.

Finishing above the Victims hardly makes us Worldies now, does it now.

Normal service over the past decade is Spurs finishing above your lot 8 times out of 10. Are you looking at the broader historical picture? I can understand that.

Last edited:
Outside of the usual suspects they are my most hated team. In fact it's not the team, it's more the supporters. A mix of southern glory hunters from the eighties and horrible scouse scum.

In fact the self pity city as a whole gets on my tits. Most of them would do over their granny for a tenner but if you say anything they find remotely offensive they will be crying and wailing and demanding action.

Boris Johnson had it spot on about that lot, he was only saying what everyone else thinks.

They love to portray themselves as lovable rogues but sneaking into games without tickets (that's if they aren't punching women and kids to get their tickets) only leads down one alley....we all know where that is.

They and they alone were responsible for English teams being banned from Europe but they still blame others and hold themselves up as some kind of "special club".

Grief mongering, thieving, orrible cunts!

Scouse not English? Should read "Scouse not human"

Beautiful.

Thick jobless scousers, always the victims, in their self pity city.....fuck hillsborough and fuck heysel.....

1220179-apr-1989-supporters-are-crushed-against-the-gettyimages.jpg

Comfortable mullet ?
Wow, you went there! Well done. No, VERY well done!
Looks like you have carefully selected just the right photo to make your point (lemme guess, you Googled 'Hillsborough Victims photo'?)

But you do realise that it is highly likely that pic contains the faces of a number of dead people... but fuck 'em... they shouldn't have been so keen to be at the front with their tickets... probably shoulda hung back in the pubs with the ticketless fans and force their way in late... they'd probably still be here today, eh...?

And not adorning some "seconds before death" picture of human suffering for you to plaster all over a Spurs forum to chuckle at...
Prick!

Don't get me wrong sunshine. .. some of their club's fans are odious scum... Nasty to the core, and deserving of very little sympathy... but judging by this pic you've posted... SO ARE SOME OF OURS!

H
Looks like you have carefully selected just the right photo to make your point (lemme guess, you Googled 'Hillsborough Victims photo'?)

But you do realise that it is highly likely that pic contains the faces of a number of dead people... but fuck 'em... they shouldn't have been so keen to be at the front with their tickets... probably shoulda hung back in the pubs with the ticketless fans and force their way in late... they'd probably still be here today, eh...?

And not adorning some "seconds before death" picture of human suffering for you to plaster all over a Spurs forum to chuckle at...
Prick!

Don't get me wrong sunshine. .. some of their club's fans are odious scum... Nasty to the core, and deserving of very little sympathy... but judging by this pic you've posted... SO ARE SOME OF OURS!
He is the one who posted about Son's 'yellow hands' grabbing money so wouldn't really worry about the idiot

This is a good Spurs site with constructive views and then the 'LOW LIFE' like you appear. Tell me are you in a cell somewhere, have they not took you for your afternoon walk?

It's prolific, 24/7 posters like you that give this forum a bad name. Take a deep breath, relax and think before you post.

:ossie:

:dierpochhug:

Prick!

Yes i went there fuck head, fuck them and fuck you. It should of been more

Back
Top Bottom