Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Almost all of his crosses were hitting the closest opposition player.

Biggest liability in the team at the moment.

I agreed but it’s close with Trippier and Aurier banging on the door

At least Davies and Aurier don’t think they’re something they’re not

Tripps believes all the WC hype but is very very average

I think I have something that could be made into a song the basic idea is...

Ben Davies Ben Davies
He wears tow threes (33)
cos he does the work of two fullbacks
when he defends or he attacks
he does the work of two fullbacks

:llorishuh:
(He also needs a smiley)

Already solved this problem...

Could do some play on the Two And A Half Men theme tune for Davies?

# Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben...manly Ben, Ben, Ben...! #

The back 4 that played yesterday is the best and most balanced one we have. Aurier, Rose and Sanchez have their qualities but they are all a bit daft, you never quite know what they are going to do. It's not a coincidence that kept our first clean sheet for a long time with Trippier, Davies, Toby and Jan starting.

He lacks Danny's attacking flair that he has when he is on song. But no one can deny that Ben is a strong defender. Let him focus on defending and we will get the best out of him.

Everyone heroes last night but nice little cameo by him. Played an important part in the final goal with a strong challenge. Another player who can do the job starting or can come of the bench to help.

Is a favourite of mine so might just be getting carried away!! :)

Back
Top Bottom