Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Try this one for starters- you said “The problem with Tottenham is in the boardroom - not on the field”.
Now I am not saying our board are perfect by any means, but is it Joe Lewis filling Eriksen’s boots with custard that means he struggles to lift the ball above head height? Or perhaps it is Daniel Levy who makes him shy away from tackles on the pitch? The problem is very much on the pitch and your Messiah must take his share of the responsibility.
You just seem to admonish Christian from any type of blame and it is ridiculous
I agree - as i have written many times - that CE has not played his best football this season - the same could be said for the rest of the team at THFC. This however does not warrant the si

Just to put an independent objective assessment on things, UEFA's 5 year Club Coefficient for 2019/20 has :
Spurs in 12th position
Inter in 54th position.

And for reference the highest Italian club as Juve in 5th position

Hope that helps you understand how UEFA view Inter and Spurs these days.

Eriksen is not going to a bigger club now that Madrid seems to have declined his services.

Ranking is bases om tecent
Moronic...

I agree - as i have written many times - that CE has not played his best football this season - the same could be said for the rest of the team at THFC. This however does not warrant the si

Moronic...

Factual from an objective source.

According to how UEFA rate results Inter is a long way below Spurs

Of course up to you how you regard UEFA's calculations, and no doubt you could find a way to make spurs a bit lower and Inter a bit higher. However no way can you find a way to get results to say Inter is more highly rated than Spurs.

And that of course blow your whole argument out of the window.

Don’t understand why he keeps getting minutes if we are this close to reaching a deal. Why risk him getting injured and losing all that money?

Haha. How could he get injured like that :D
If he sees someone running at him, he escapes from him. If there is ball to be won, he never puts in a leg.

Lucky that Lukaku does not play in EPL anymore. He could maybe be fast enough to catch Eriksen on the escape and accidentally run (roll) over him with 200 kg of mass :D . Much more likely to happen where Eriksen is headed to..

When I see Eriksen on the pitch I'm sure like every Spurs fan I get pissed off at Mourinho

#metoo

I care about as much as Eriksen's performance as he does.

I'm more pissed off that he is still being picked. I hope to fuck that Ndom is just being rested because that nearly cost us the match. Dier is crap but at CB didn't do too bad when he wasn't imitating Scotty Parker sans ball.

Reminds me of Wanyama coming on at Leicester as some lame message from Poch to Levy. What the fuck do these managers see that we don't?

(By the by, it winds me up when people criticise managers, who get to assess their players behind closed doors for dozens of hours each week, for not playing certain players, assuming there must be some kind of agenda against the excluded player(s) or that they must be better than whatever dross is out on the pitch instead. It's literally impossible to know more about a player's real everyday level than their managers, coaches and teammates.)

Fair enough. But the other side is which is more important between the dozens of hours every week or the 90 mins of match time?

It's literally impossible to know more about a player's real everyday level than their managers, coaches and teammates.)
I would generally agree, but training isn’t the same as playing. If it were, all managers would get it right all the time - which they don’t. It’s the interaction of players that is important, and that is the discipline.

You could be right but transfers as we all know can fall through and I don’t think that will be good for anyone, least of all Eriksen. Imagine another 4/6 months of speculation and divisiveness!!!

Imagine another 4/6 months of playing the fucker and continuing to look to the past....!

Back
Top Bottom