Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

l
Can go very fast in football, day and night whether a very talented footballer is happy and motived or not.
Can go fast yeah, regaining it not so easy. Hope not anyway, I'd quite like it if he consciously half arsed it and then found that he couldn't just get his mojo back when he pleased.

Just like Ndombele for us, he has excluded himself from playing v Brescia this evening. However, looks like he has asked this because he has anxiety about the transfer window, and has been in the clinic as well. Milan play Brescia this evening.
Hope I'm right. I like to think that I can't speak italian but I can understand and read 90%-100% of it.

Okay, thanks. I like him, even though he hasn't played to his potential of late, but that seems to be the case for a lot of Milan players. I guess we should sway clear if he's got some mentalt issues

"Hi Daniel, we just wanted to enquire where Christian has been for the past 18 months?"
[/QUOTE]

i guess he has been doing wery well - otherwise there would not be interest from the biggest clubs in europe - i hope he chooses Inter even though Barca could be tempting. Inter is a team on the way up - Barca not so much...

i guess he has been doing wery well - otherwise there would not be interest from the biggest clubs in europe - i hope he chooses Inter even though Barca could be tempting. Inter is a team on the way up - Barca not so much...

It was a joke, Barcelona are not in for him.

I hope you have more fun as an Inter fan than you have as supposedly a Spurs one.
[/QUOTE]
i have no problems supporting thfc even though many of the clubs supporters are complete idiots - nothing new from when i used to live in north london myself. the players however take note - they dont want to be a part of a club where supporters booh their own at home...

In time we’ll all (or most of us) wish the fella well. The fulcrum of one of the best Spurs sides in living memory.

We all know that he’s been well of it for a year or two now - and that that has coincided with our alarming drop off as a team..

Intuitive, thinking football with a free kick up his sleeve whenever he felt like pulling it out. Couldn’t tackle for shit but that’s not what he was in the team for. Beating the first man at corners on the otherhand!!!!

Hope the announcement and pocketing of the cash comes quickly now - seems like Levy’s Barca ruse panicked Inter then

Assuming this is 100% now because some no mates said it on Twitter?

if so, he was an absolute bargain, fee and salary, and he was one of the key players in what made us excellent during the Poch years. But he’s been shit for a year, so doubt we’ll miss much. He’ll go on to have a stormer in Milan, with a bit more time on the ball and maybe less training. Don’t care if he does well or not.

Wish him well, nothing more. If he ever comes back to The Lane, I doubt that we would chant his name or boo him. As I've said, he had the chance to be a legend of the modern era here, but instead he'll be remembered as just a good player who played for us, nothing more.

The hate on Eriksen is ridiculous. As Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 has pointed out, he’s given us so many years - and at his prime - compared to others who have fucked off after 1-2 years. #Klinsmann

He’s a class player who needs a new challenge. So many good memories. Good luck and I hope his impression of the club is not tainted by some of the tragic booing of the last few months.
Couldn’t have said it better myself

Back
Top Bottom