Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really don't think anything is going to happen to them do you?

Too much time will have passed and the relevant parties will all have been "wined and dined" to the extent that all will be forgiven.
I honestly don't see how they can't be found guilty. They have never once denied any of the emails of theirs that blatantly show them cooking up the commercial activities (and these are just the original Der Spiegel piece, there are scores of other stuff they have been accused of by the PL), their defence thus far has been to say "the emails were obtained illegally".

If the PL want to sell a fantastic product and therefore continue to sell worldwide and continue to grow the money they take then City would actually be a threat to that. City are just too dominant, this makes for a shit contest (to have the same team win every single year, it's not competitive, yet it's sold as competitive). It's honestly in their interest to penalise the fuck out of them. Demote them, take away their titles, fine them and then distribute that money to the rest of the league.

But there just isn't anything that predates this where clubs have ever been appropriately penalised for their crimes. Arguably the ban on English clubs following Heysel Stadium was appropriate, those fans from the other Clubs other than Liverpool would argue otherwise with some justification, but the penalty was severe and completely appropriate when taking into account that nearly 50 people were killed. And was the begging of getting hooliganism out of football (another debate entirely but the way this was actually done was largely wrong IMO).

But yeah, I've zero confidence that they will end up with a big fine but one that still shows that it was worth every penny because they still benefited from doing it.

One fundamental thing that I don't understand is why would they bother to cook the books the way they did. Why not just do what Abramovich did and just pump their money in under a loan?

I honestly don't see how they can't be found guilty. They have never once denied any of the emails of theirs that blatantly show them cooking up the commercial activities (and these are just the original Der Spiegel piece, there are scores of other stuff they have been accused of by the PL), their defence thus far has been to say "the emails were obtained illegally".

If the PL want to sell a fantastic product and therefore continue to sell worldwide and continue to grow the money they take then City would actually be a threat to that. City are just too dominant, this makes for a shit contest (to have the same team win every single year, it's not competitive, yet it's sold as competitive). It's honestly in their interest to penalise the fuck out of them. Demote them, take away their titles, fine them and then distribute that money to the rest of the league.

But there just isn't anything that predates this where clubs have ever been appropriately penalised for their crimes. Arguably the ban on English clubs following Heysel Stadium was appropriate, those fans from the other Clubs other than Liverpool would argue otherwise with some justification, but the penalty was severe and completely appropriate when taking into account that nearly 50 people were killed. And was the begging of getting hooliganism out of football (another debate entirely but the way this was actually done was largely wrong IMO).

But yeah, I've zero confidence that they will end up with a big fine but one that still shows that it was worth every penny because they still benefited from doing it.

One fundamental thing that I don't understand is why would they bother to cook the books the way they did. Why not just do what Abramovich did and just pump their money in under a loan?
Yeah, regarding cooking books vs the parent Co loan, in hindsight, seems odd.
Equally though, I cannot fathom how something as obvious and easy to track as a parent company loan was ever able to get round FFP... It's soooo transparent it's almost like they just didnt think / thought nobody would be that brazen.. Muppets.

Iheanacho had crazy stats when he was there. He's good but for a balon d'or level player mbappe pisses all over him in my eyes.
Iโ€™m not sure mbappe even makes city better. He might give them an option for a different style but Iโ€™m not sure his attitude would allow him to adapt to pep ball.

It was the girl(s) (I don't know if it was a waitress or another punter) that took his dick out of his trousers, on one occasion he has both his hands full holding drinks and when it happens. He clearly likes it though and clearly, there are intimate behaviours by both him and the girl that are clearly reciprocal.

The only person that legitimately can have an issue here is his wife.

Walker needs his arse kicked badly!
He thinks that he is beyond the law!

I was joking.

I know... Hence the tone of the question. (Not a Lonely Island fan, I guess.....)

Have you never done this? Or shagged in the bogs of a club or whatever?

Got my dick out in the middle of a bar? Nope.... Like i said several times (I'd have expected a kicking and my collar felt)...... Perhaps why I never did it? No comment. :ninja:

Shagged in the bogs; behind closed door? Yep....... The kind of places I was going in those days, I still wouldn't have been suprised to find myself on the wrong end of the bouncers tho.

I thought you were a DJ, where do you playout, the Society for Radio Frequency and Radar Enthusiasts?

:dierpochhug:

Not far off. :D

Back
Top Bottom