Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last week Klopp didn't want the league stopped. On Monday at least 14 PL teams didn't vote to suspend GW20.

Whichever way you look at it, some clubs are going to be hit with a fixture pile up.

All the extra international football, all the additional completions clubs participate in - get bigger squads then.
Only complains when it’s a “fixture pile up” that affects Liverpool. Didn’t hear him piping up when we, and every other team have had a run of fixtures in the past.

Victim club.

Last week Klopp didn't want the league stopped. On Monday at least 14 PL teams didn't vote to suspend GW20.

Whichever way you look at it, some clubs are going to be hit with a fixture pile up.

All the extra international football, all the additional completions clubs participate in - get bigger squads then.

Thursday (zero covid cases) "I see no reason to suspend matches"

Sunday morning (three covid cases) "We need to think about suspending matches"

Sunday evening (post match) "Where is the fucking hand sanitizer"

Thursday (zero covid cases) "I see no reason to suspend matches"

Sunday morning (three covid cases) "We need to think about suspending matches"

Sunday evening (post match) "Where is the fucking hand sanitizer"

That was probably the worst thing he said, "how many cases?" Suggesting he'd catch covid. Utter wanker.

They did it to that Lovren bellend too when Kane embarrassed him at Wembley that time.
I think he embarrassed him more than once that game at Wembley!

:kanegoal:

Oh - that was the game with the ‘Harry started a mm into the Dipper half of the pitch’ incident, wasn’t it?

And was it also the Danny Rose throw-in fiasco?

Poor Liverpool, I really need to rethink my affiliations - I only support a real underdog.

Back
Top Bottom