Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't know why spurs fans are lowering their standards to think they could have a reasonable debate with them.
The walking club shop is clearly lacking intellect and is being exploited for views and revenue

Poor form

Don't know why spurs fans are lowering their standards to think they could have a reasonable debate with them.
The walking club shop is clearly lacking intellect and is being exploited for views and revenue

Poor form

I'm amazed Flav didn't just walk out of the LadBible one a while back once he saw who he'd be sitting opposite. It's a pointless exercise trying to converse with him.

Ty is merely a real life representation of Woolwich fans on social media and real life, you can put a completely coherent and logical argument in front of them and their reaction will always be about trophies, it's almost like they have tourettes the way they can't help mentioning it. 🤷‍♀️

Honestly, I don't really mind Robbie. Think he's pretty level headed for the most part and seems like someone you could have a conversation about. Sure, he'd banter you but he's realistic and would take some banter back.

Ty though? I almost feel bad saying it, but he's clearly not all there and it's almost a bit... I don't know how to put it, but it feels slightly wrong they put him out there to just get laughed at. They must know something is wrong with him.
Laughing just a little bit at the pearl clutching about them letting an unhinged man child on a football TV debate....we've let two run countries and control nuclear payloads. Ty is a man for our age expecting high office any day now 😒

Forgot to mention this Andy66 Andy66

Was having a chuckle over the obituary columns, ie Arse-Mania, the other day. One of them had been on here to see what WE were saying about THEM (is that the very definition of neurosis?)

Anyway they'd copied over one of your posts

:contekiss:

Living rent free in their heads mate!!
Rent free. My neighbour thinks I got squatters rights in His head. Loving it

For me AFTV is boring now it's passed its time IMO

I’m not sure. Them being out there moaning about the club so publicly definitely perpetuates a negative atmosphere around the club and their fans, it’s why the they have tried to shut them down via copyright threats. I’d much rather they were out there doing that and dragging the fan base down than not and there being positivity online and in the media.

There seemed to be three of them there as well. Robbie, Ty and a woman. When do they need three of them there? They should be hiding in embarrassment not doing shows.
Just watched the section about us/Woolwich, really frustrates me on things like that where the idiots like Ty talk bolocks and no-one bothers to call him out on it, Carragher came closest but then seemed to realise it was a brick wall and gave up pretty quick. It happens all the time when just pundits are talking too tbf, you can only scratch your head and wonder that surely someone in the room knows enough to know that this take is absolute tripe???

I find it funny watching him on AFTV because that's the environment where you expect their echo chamber of cope to be on full display, and occasionally you'll get the odd bit of in fighting to thrust the cat amongst the pigeons.

But in a setting like that, how on Earth has no-one called him a moron and told him to shut his trap?

Also I wish the guy on there representing us had responded to the constant what did you win heckling with, we won a spot in next years CL dipshit, you know, the thing that you lot were so desperately competing for???

One point I think was overlooked was Gary Neville I thought he got rather salty about Conte saying he burns everyone out after 2 years and walks that’s why Man U never went for him as they need a long term manager I think that is bullshit he’s fucking worried it may all turn out different at spurs.

One point I think was overlooked was Gary Neville I thought he got rather salty about Conte saying he burns everyone out after 2 years and walks that’s why Man U never went for him as they need a long term manager I think that is bullshit he’s fucking worried it may all turn out different at spurs.

That’s what they all want to happen. They’re terrified that we may become a threat to the ‘big’ teams

I don't think that's being salty, just acknowledging the pattern. Conte won't be a long-term manager for us but if he can help us win something in the time that he is here I won't mind so much.

I don't think that's being salty, just acknowledging the pattern. Conte won't be a long-term manager for us but if he can help us win something in the time that he is here I won't mind so much.

It's a blinkered take on the so-called pattern.

The only place you could acuse him of doing what Neville accused him of is Chavski and even then that's a triggerhappy batshit club that's never far from having a dressing room mutiny.

It's a blinkered take on the so-called pattern.

The only place you could acuse him of doing what Neville accused him of is Chavski and even then that's a triggerhappy batshit club that's never far from having a dressing room mutiny.
Yeah, his dismissing it as a foregone conclusion was irritating. At Inter he left because the board was going to flog his title winning squad out from under him to make ends meet, at Chelsea he had a big falling out with Saint Roman, and as you mention it is also the pattern of that club that managers don't generally outlive that term...

So that's two with wildly different reasons, rather than a trend specific to him, pre-Juve he moved onwards and upwards, so I'd argue you couldn't cite that as part of this pattern either. Can't recall the length of his stint at Juve or the reason for his leaving, and can't be arsed to research it, so can't comment on that.

But assuming he gets the backing and he is happy, I don't see it as a foregone conclusion he will leave after next season "just because".

A lot in the game actually understand how big we could be (we are big).
If A real London giant dominates its a game changer because of the potential for a ridiculous sized fanbase and subsequent income streams.
i think there is a fear that if we do ever get it right we lose them in our slip stream.

Back
Top Bottom