Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Outside of grand scheme of laughing hard at them, something weird is going on with them and Poch, highlighted by one player imho.

With their current injuries, who should be the first name on the team sheet? For me, that would be Chilwell. First, based on performances in the first couple of matches. Second, given that they're struggling, why are you benching one of your best players who also happens to one of your only senior players.

Look at their squad. Silva the pensioner and Chilwell are the only two players who are 26+ and have been at the club for 3+ years. They have no fucking identity! Who, I mean who, could have predicted it would go down the shitter.

Why is he playing Chilwell as a left winger, rather than stabilising the backline a bit, and then bench him altogether, while playing a CB at LB? Either Chilwell's body is fragile as fuck, Poch has lost the plot, or Poch is truly an inside man for Levy? Which is it? Place your bets.
Agent Poch baby!!!

Yeah they statistically had the easiest start...

premier-league-fixture-difficulty-first-five-matches-1536x988.png

Poetry in motion seeing that club get fucked up the bum.

The fact the bottom 3 are absolute shite means they won’t be in a relegation scrap - but getting no European football again must seriously start to harm their finances.

The unfortunate sideshow to that is their owner is going to be properly focusing on how to kickstart a European super league.
With Zidane as their manager. Agent Poch is on very shaky ground.

Mate, they are now a Millions Miles from a Super League place.

Football, these past couple of decades, have accelerated in speed of shifts, Man City now Chelsea of 15-20years ago.

Hopefully, FFP nail City and close off this Chelsea contract anomaly, they are careering towards full Toxicity (Fans, Staff, Players, Financials, Performance).

Hallelujah

IMHO Chelsea will be one of the English founders.

And I think it was the state owned clubs who signed up last. They don’t mind the status quo.

However Chelsea (like Spurs) need to shake things up to get that guaranteed income.

What with Boehly being the head of a consortium, & with the state of the club being so utterly shambolic since he became the boss — one has to wonder, how long he can stay in charge before being toppled?

So the list I saw of favourites for the Chelsea job included Deschamps, Zidane, DeZerbi, and the newly appointed German national team coach Nagelsmann... why would Deschamps or Zidane stoop that low to take on that trainwreck?

Mauricio Pochettino: How Chelsea project differs from my job at Tottenham​

“It was different because [at Spurs] the transformation was with us: we found the squad [while working with] the club, we were working for six months to a year to change and design the strategy [moving forwards].

“[At Chelsea], the plan was already made. We arrived here to develop this project, it has already started [before I was appointed] and now I am part of the plan. I’m responsible here, like I was at Tottenham but it was a little bit different.

“I believe, I really believe [in the Chelsea plan]. I think the balance is good, but the problem is we cannot show or reflect the balance because we have players who should be important today who are not on the team because they were injured.

“Circumstances that happened on the team that we cannot present…even with all the players fit, maybe you can lose games.”

Hopefully Chelsea see this stat :

Fat Frank has a better PPG at Chelsea 1.67 than DeZerbi has at Brighton 1.61

Pretty stunned by that, thought DeZerbi was the next football Messiah?!

I'd be looking at doing so if I were Clearlake and I wanted to flip them on quite quickly. A new stadium would cost £2 billion and 5/6 years to get planning and build. Five years ago Wembley was worth £600 million, so potentially a billion or just under that now. Being called the Wembley Wankers will be a hard one to market though...
There's always Wanderers !!

Back
Top Bottom