Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate, they are now a Millions Miles from a Super League place.

Football, these past couple of decades, have accelerated in speed of shifts, Man City now Chelsea of 15-20years ago.

Hopefully, FFP nail City and close off this Chelsea contract anomaly, they are careering towards full Toxicity (Fans, Staff, Players, Financials, Performance).

Hallelujah

IMHO Chelsea will be one of the English founders.

And I think it was the state owned clubs who signed up last. They don’t mind the status quo.

However Chelsea (like Spurs) need to shake things up to get that guaranteed income.

Chelsea have to play Tottenham , Arse, Man City, Newcastle and Brighton all within about a month. Genuinely think they be in the drop zone by xmas.
2 Wet Crew GIF by Eternal Family

What with Boehly being the head of a consortium, & with the state of the club being so utterly shambolic since he became the boss — one has to wonder, how long he can stay in charge before being toppled?

So the list I saw of favourites for the Chelsea job included Deschamps, Zidane, DeZerbi, and the newly appointed German national team coach Nagelsmann... why would Deschamps or Zidane stoop that low to take on that trainwreck?

Mauricio Pochettino: How Chelsea project differs from my job at Tottenham​

“It was different because [at Spurs] the transformation was with us: we found the squad [while working with] the club, we were working for six months to a year to change and design the strategy [moving forwards].

“[At Chelsea], the plan was already made. We arrived here to develop this project, it has already started [before I was appointed] and now I am part of the plan. I’m responsible here, like I was at Tottenham but it was a little bit different.

“I believe, I really believe [in the Chelsea plan]. I think the balance is good, but the problem is we cannot show or reflect the balance because we have players who should be important today who are not on the team because they were injured.

“Circumstances that happened on the team that we cannot present…even with all the players fit, maybe you can lose games.”

Hopefully Chelsea see this stat :

Fat Frank has a better PPG at Chelsea 1.67 than DeZerbi has at Brighton 1.61

Pretty stunned by that, thought DeZerbi was the next football Messiah?!

I'd be looking at doing so if I were Clearlake and I wanted to flip them on quite quickly. A new stadium would cost £2 billion and 5/6 years to get planning and build. Five years ago Wembley was worth £600 million, so potentially a billion or just under that now. Being called the Wembley Wankers will be a hard one to market though...
There's always Wanderers !!

I don’t really watch Chelsea, but isn’t most of the squad actually alright? And the main problem the attack not being able to finish?

It’s not like they need his amazing talent ID to solve their problems.

I don’t really watch Chelsea, but isn’t most of the squad actually alright? And the main problem the attack not being able to finish?

It’s not like they need his amazing talent ID to solve their problems.
Xg etc are good for spotting trends and you normally revert to mean. But if its over year's and managers then the attack isn't working

Back
Top Bottom