Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want this dipshit out of our squad ASAP.

Never fit
Not committed
Runs off with the national team even if he's been asked not to or is injured
When he does play he shows up once in 10 games for a 5.5 out of 5 at best.
Pulls out of everything
Rarely troubles the oppo goal

Completely over rated over hyped crap player.

And I'm genuinely sick of those kinds in our squad. We need robust, committed players with actual output regularly.

Get rid without question. This leach was continuously focussed on using our medical facilities in preparation for various Argentina matches where he miraculously was fit and ready to play again. He has had his time here and it didn't work, take the money and don't look back.

Last edited:

general election uk GIF by BBC

Can't keep blaming Hitchen when we have dross like Hoijberg, Gil, Richarlison, Rodon signed since he left at fairly expensive fees.
Hojbjerg and Rodon were signed under Mourinho, whilst Hitchen was here all the way up to and for a little while after Paratici joining.

Could be wrong but I also think Gil was signed whilst Hitchen still here, during Paratici's first summer, and Hitchen was still a very visible presence alongside Paratici during games at the beginning of that season.

None of which proves anything about exactly who within the club was responsible for which signings, but the general premise of your statement is incorrect.

Get rid without question. This leach was continuously focussed on using our medical facilities in preparation for various Argentina matches where he miraculously was fit and ready to play again. He has had his time here and it didn't work, take the money and don't look back.
This again???

How many footballers do you know that get international call ups having not been playing at club level? Why would he go out on loan in search of getting games if his aim was to avoid playing games until it was time for Argentina duty? Why did he come out and state that he was fit and ready to play that time Conte left him out of the squad entirely if his desire was to not play for us?

I'm not saying he didn't have trouble with availability, but the oft regurgitated notion that he was actively avoiding playing games for us is just ridiculous.

Lo Celso may be the most paradoxical Tottenham player re: Spurs supporters' generally negative view of him vs. other (La Liga/La Albiceleste, etc.) supporters' generally positive view of him.

I can't think of anyone even close.

Have had a think about this.

Would rather give him a chance under Ange than sell him to Villa.

If Barca or la Liga team want him, he can go. Villa can get fucked.

Haven't heard a peep about it since very early days.... I suspect it's just a journo playing a lazy game of Emre Bingo.

Villa are stuffed with MFs already.... Esp. after getting Tielemams in the exact same position.

Last edited:
2025 contract.
I don't have a problem letting Villa have him.
I am sick of City dominance and the more teams that are capable of possibly beating them the merrier.

Back
Top Bottom