Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really wasn't keen on keeping him around as I feel he has had his chances, but like others have said this is the first attacking system we have played him in since Poch left, and even then Poch was so adamant on that bloody diamond , any way for £15 million we are likely to get if we sell him we may as well keep him as a squad player?

fair enough, played his way into the managers plans. Guess that's tanguy ejected, not sure why we can't get some suadi interest. Player in his prime, well known name coming off the back of Seira A title.
Al Hilal Pay us 70 million already !

The manager has clearly given everyone a clean slate...with the exception of Dier PEH?

I think everyone was given a clean slate but Ange obviously is forming opinions already.

Ndombele hasn’t made the cut but Lo Celso might have convinced Ange to turn down bids for him. PEH, seems all parties are happy for him to move on if the fee is right.

Sanchez already halfway out the door. Dier a bit less clear because he is recovering from a recent surgery.

Back
Top Bottom