Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of them needs to go.

I don't think they can both coexist under Conte to be honest. Particularly if we bring in Vlahovic,

Son doesn't play wingback, he's not at AM like he's playing now and Kane's got striker.

So where do we play Son if we do play with 2 up top
Pick two from three strikers

Luvf

CL
Say's the numpty who probably doesn't even know we're a London based club. The one silver lining when Son does eventually leave the club is that "supporters" like you will also be gone. What you know about Tottenham and football in general you could write on the back of a postage stamp.

Triggered already for the year? Lol

Say's the numpty who probably doesn't even know we're a London based club. The one silver lining when Son does eventually leave the club is that "supporters" like you will also be gone. What you know about Tottenham and football in general you could write on the back of a postage stamp.
Triggered already for the year? Lol
LOL you two are like cats and dogs tirelessly going at each other and always to do with Kane & Son. Tenancity is commendable. Are you two not getting bored yet? 😂

People actually suggesting we sell Son. I despair.

How many transfer debacles does the club need to have to realize the grass is not always greener on the other side? Selling Son would be suicidal.
Either he or Kane need to go. The natural answer would be to say that Son needs to go because he doesn’t fit Contes system as he’s not a creative AM type of player that we need in Contes system or a defensive CM, or a wingback. So I’m assuming he just going to come off the bench as a striker starting maybe 12-15 PL games?

Conte isn’t going to drop Kane and if we were able to bring in someone like Vlahovic for big money, they’re getting in at least 20-25 PL starts.

0000131644_002_20220103103101558.jpg

Either he or Kane need to go. The natural answer would be to say that Son needs to go because he doesn’t fit Contes system as he’s not a creative AM type of player that we need in Contes system or a defensive CM, or a wingback. So I’m assuming he just going to come off the bench as a striker starting maybe 12-15 PL games?

Conte isn’t going to drop Kane and if we were able to bring in someone like Vlahovic for big money, they’re getting in at least 20-25 PL starts.
If Conte can't make 2 world class players work in a system then he is not a world class manager like others claim him to be.

If Conte can't make 2 world class players work in a system then he is not a world class manager like others claim him to be.
Sons not an AM nor a great creative playmaker. As much as I like Son, if the plan is to keep Kane and pair him with another striker, we’d be better off selling Son and getting natural AMs instead of forcing Son to play out of position and getting poor results out of him

But looks like we aren’t going to be getting any strikers (again) so guess it’s irrelevant to speculate

True. He’s always been streaky, but this slump has gone on for longer than most.

He'll still be useful for a couple of years but we need to look at replacing him and Harry. Only thing is, we're desperate for quality and new faces in every area of the pitch so I really don't envy Conte and the job he has on his hands.

Top Bottom