Home to Bournemouth - 20th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Easy money.

Games like that make me more pissed off that no matter how good this side is and how many of the major stats we lead, they have only been top of the league this season for about 19 minutes.

It's a cruel frustrating joke
But at the end of the season we will be the league champions 2015-2016 for eternity. So what does it matter?

(Dear Satan, make this true and I'm all yours!)

Harry Kane now the league's top scorer. Joins Shearer, Andy Cole and a couple of others as Englishmen who have scored 20+ in the league in consecutive seasons.

Kane also equalled his tally for last season today.

Some great stats from the Bournemoth game:

17 shots. 7 on target.
519/598 passes successful
63% possession

Pass completion rate (successful/total)
Wimmer - 82/86
Dier - 66/74
Eriksen - 61/69
Dembele - 57/60
Rose - 55/56

A tracking third passes (successful/total)
Eriksen - 24/28
Alli - 12/15
Walker - 12/13

Ball recoveries
Dembele & Wimmer - 7
...and we kept them to 0 shots on goal.

Great result, great performance a pleasure to watch. Needed that win and needed that showing to let LC and Woolwich know we mean business. Woolwich supporters will be a little disheartened as we were yesterday over this result. I couldn't watch MOTD because of the Scum and LC winning.

COYS

See what happens when Gatsby Gatsby makes the thread?????

Plz make the Liverpool one Gatsby Gatsby

tumblr_npmt4oFil41uwyyn7o1_500.gif

But he who laughs last etc.
Irrelevant who has been top & for how long. It's all down to who sits at the top of the pile at the end of the season.
Keep the faith.
If there is any justice we will win the league.

It's a nice expression but Chelsea winning the CL proved to me that there is not such thing as justice in football

Easy money.

Games like that make me more pissed off that no matter how good this side is and how many of the major stats we lead, they have only been top of the league this season for about 19 minutes.

It's a cruel frustrating joke

If, by some wondrous miracle, we do manage to pip Leicester on the last day of the season, we could be champions after spending zero days at the top of the league.

There is something pleasing and Spursy about that.

Most enjoyable football game I can remember. It felt safe the entire game. I was nervous for a grand total of 43 seconds.

Maybe Bournemouth had an off day, but I don't really think that was the reason it looked so easy. All our players brought their A game, it was a close to perfect performance by everyone in a Spurs shirt. Fantastic stuff.

Fantastic game. Flawless performances from everyone. Those Vines that were posted earlier of Kane's two goals are down, does anyone have another?

Back
Top Bottom