Jewish chronicle article on Spurs and the Y-Word

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurdem has boobs and he’s dutch this is new information.

As for yid it’s what i am.

Last edited:
Can't believe he doesn't see how Chelsea supporters are one of the worst at racist chanting.

He does, it's not the racism he has an issue with it's his agenda that drives his issues.

Yid-pic-1024x640.jpg

If it's wasn't Tottenham he wouldn't have an issue Mrs P

Yeah but we make them do it....poor little nazi scum have to hiss and zeig heil because we sing “the thing I love most is being a Yid”

We are provoking them it’s bang out of order that we made them start C18
I wonder if the likes of Baddiel realize that he's using pretty much the exact same argument as Hitler himself, in that he's basically saying "our fanbase does that because of the Spurs fans".

I wonder if the likes of Baddiel realize that he's using pretty much the exact same argument as Hitler himself, in that he's basically saying "our fanbase does that because of the Spurs fans".

You mean this moral beacon of knowledge David Baddiel?

EKc6TBKXUAYAShZ.png

The blokes an arsehole and a hypocrite. Never once heard him slate something their awful set of fans have done which makes his claims about Spurs fall on deaf ears.

Never once heard him slate something their awful set of fans have done which makes his claims about Spurs fall on deaf ears.
Probably accused the black geezer in France who tried to get in a train of traveling at the wrong time.
If he had travelled later, you see, he wouldn’t have met the poor Chelsea fans who racially abused him and wouldnt let him on the train.

• bagel, n., sense 2a: “slang. U.S. derogatory and offensive. A Jewish person.”
  • bagel, n., sense 2b: “slang. South African (usually derogatory). A type of wealthy young Jewish man characterized as being spoilt and materialistic with a distinctively…
Just seen this entry as well... REALLY? I've genuinely never heard that used as a derogatory term...
In fact, the only 'derogatory' or offensive thing about the word is the misspelling of BEIGEL!!!!!

• bagel, n., sense 2b: “slang. South African (usually derogatory). A type of wealthy young Jewish man characterized as being spoilt and materialistic with a distinctively…
Just seen this entry as well... REALLY? I've genuinely never heard that used as a derogatory term...
In fact, the only 'derogatory' or offensive thing about the word is the misspelling of BEIGEL!!!!!

I assume that as Bagel is a derogatory term now that if the word yiddo gets banned, the word bagel will soon follow? That's how it works right? Someone turns a normal word into a cuss, the whole world has to stop using that word. That's the setup of the politically correct right? That's the game they want to play?

Last edited:
I assume that as Bagel is a derogatory term now that if the word his gets banned, the word bagel will soon follow? That's how it works right? Someone turns a normal word into a cuss, the whole world has to stop using that word. That's the setup of the politically correct right? That's the game they want to play?
Well I'm in trouble the next time I pop into my local 'wealthy young Jewish man characterized as being spoilt and materialistic' bakery, and ask for a cream cheese and smoked salmon wealthy young Jewish man!

I’ve just had a toasted beigel with pate for my breakfast, I found that offensive, it was fucking horrible

Damn French, I blame Brexit for my idiocy

He does, it's not the racism he has an issue with it's his agenda that drives his issues.

Yid-pic-1024x640.jpg

If it's wasn't Tottenham he wouldn't have an issue Mrs P
If this signature is genuine then that's a huge slap in the face for his bungling attempts to convince who ever will listen that the usage of Yid and Yiddo is completely offensive.

Back
Top Bottom