Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gazza has good distribution but he isn't good enough to be our number 1 in my view. He might retain his position ahead of Lloris but I don't personally see him as our number 1 going forward.

Fair enough but until then he’s our no 1 imv

Hugo has done well for us but too many mistakes lately and I haven’t felt the same about him after he decided to drive a car when drunk 😵

Why make such an announcement though?

Just refrain from posting on Poch threads, no need to turn it into a big deal

Why? Because most people are cunts, that's why.

:pochsmirk:

Just fuck off mate

Back to the London Stadium where you belong

I don't understand why people get so attached to managers and players, football is ever changing, people lose their jobs all the time.

People act like they have lost a loved one because Poch has gone, it's really not that deep.

The club always comes first, always.

I agree. My dad never bothered to get to know any of mine, my brother or my sisters other halves because he used to say they'll just end up binning us anyway and you know what..... he was right :pochcry:

The old man knew!

Anyone see Gary Neville foaming at the mouth trying to explain how us and Mourinho is a marriage of convenience and has pre nuptials written all over it.. he was actually shaking as he was saying it.. once again we have broken the football world and everyone is shitting themselves.

Have you had any contact with Mauricio since taking the job?
I didn’t because I know what he is feeling. I have been there and I know that there is a period where the best thing for us sometimes is to process our feelings, to process what happened with us and then in a couple of weeks, two three weeks then we are open to the world. We are open again to embrace the different period in our lives, so I want to respect that, to give that feeling to him.
But I spoke with his son, who is a player in our youth categories, and I think through his boy he can understand my feelings too. And of course I will call him but I want to let him process. I also told the players in contact with him to make him feel completely free to come here any time he wants.
If he wants to come to a training session, great, if he wants to come to a dinner in the Lodge with the boys, perfect. If he wants me to be there, I will be, if he just wants it to be him and the boys, let’s do it that way. I just want him to feel that this house belongs to him.
Five-and-a-half years in football now is a long, long time so he must feel completely free to do what he wants to do in relation to the players and the staff at the club.

Amazing words about Poch today. José is the Guy :)

Have you had any contact with Mauricio since taking the job?
I didn’t because I know what he is feeling. I have been there and I know that there is a period where the best thing for us sometimes is to process our feelings, to process what happened with us and then in a couple of weeks, two three weeks then we are open to the world. We are open again to embrace the different period in our lives, so I want to respect that, to give that feeling to him.
But I spoke with his son, who is a player in our youth categories, and I think through his boy he can understand my feelings too. And of course I will call him but I want to let him process. I also told the players in contact with him to make him feel completely free to come here any time he wants.
If he wants to come to a training session, great, if he wants to come to a dinner in the Lodge with the boys, perfect. If he wants me to be there, I will be, if he just wants it to be him and the boys, let’s do it that way. I just want him to feel that this house belongs to him.
Five-and-a-half years in football now is a long, long time so he must feel completely free to do what he wants to do in relation to the players and the staff at the club.

Amazing words about Poch today. José is the Guy :)

Everything he has said since joining has made sense. I'm getting a chubby everytime I watch that video of him slating Woolwich. All my utd mates are livid already. I said a while ago we would be lucky to get a hungry Jose. Look at Alli already. I love what I've seen so far. Swap dier for ndombele and I'll be happy to take jose for a half a pint. Maybe a pint come January

Back
Top Bottom