Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Said it before with this many members statistically we have to have a few people who are at the least bi or if not a little bit curious about exploring their sexuality.

We should encourage the homoerotic nature of these conversations. Who knows who is sitting at home lubed up in baby oil while typing away?

I’m currently on a cold train platform in a very comfortable pair of cordory trousers if anyone needs a different mental picture.
season 4 nbc GIF by Blindspot

I guess this puts to bed any idea that GLC is anywhere near Tanguy on the value for money scale. Fuck iyt, keep him on, he's on less than PEH.

Thing is, wages are like transfer fees, they are more about what you can get on the market at the time. Who else would pay it at the time and how much the club wanted you. Almost all of the ones that have been extended look good value imo.
When you say keep him on, I hope you dont mean give him a extended contract.

Embarrassing that Ndombele is top earner, some of these players should be hammering Levy's door down.

The one time where we've actually tried to show some 'ambition' and pay top wages no less.

The embarrassment comes from poor scouting and recruitment in the first place.

Embarrassing that Ndombele is top earner, some of these players should be hammering Levy's door down.
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards
Mad 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC
Get Lost Door Slam GIF by MOODMAN
Go Away No GIF by CBS
200.gif

Video footage of the last 5 players to try that with Danny Boy. He seems unable to hang on to a security guy on the door, maybe they asked for a rise

Yes , I am aware of the Udogie extension

Last edited:
I guess this puts to bed any idea that GLC is anywhere near Tanguy on the value for money scale. Fuck iyt, keep him on, he's on less than PEH.

Thing is, wages are like transfer fees, they are more about what you can get on the market at the time. Who else would pay it at the time and how much the club wanted you. Almost all of the ones that have been extended look good value imo.

Apart from Sarr i'm struggling to see anyone who is 'criminally' underpaid.

ANy idea who these people are referring to?

No-one deserved pay rises for the shit performances last season, guess this season you will start to see a host of renewals and extensions.

Also Bissouma was on a relatively 'low' wage at Brighton because he wouldn't sign a new contract with them so he doubled his money signing for us.

Worth noting that we pay heavily incentivized and our bonuses are notoriously generous compared to other teams in the league so wouldn't take much notice of these numbers personally.

Back
Top Bottom