Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The one time where we've actually tried to show some 'ambition' and pay top wages no less.

The embarrassment comes from poor scouting and recruitment in the first place.
That's true about the scouting but paying this cunt 200k a week was a crazy thing to do.

That's true about the scouting but paying this cunt 200k a week was a crazy thing to do.

Hindsight is a blessing.

Shows you the board can't win, people have said that they never show any intention to make the next step and never sign those game changing players but Ndombele represented exactly that, you have to pay for top players, that's the risk you take unfortunately he was just poorly scouted and it ended up being a disaster.

Hindsight is a blessing.

Shows you the board can't win, people have said that they never show any intention to make the next step and never sign those game changing players but Ndombele represented exactly that, you have to pay for top players, that's the risk you take unfortunately he was just poorly scouted and it ended up being a disaster.
The board can win, Ndombele was poorly scouted by all involved, if we had bought Tevez who was a proven top prem striker when Redknapp wanted him that might have been a game changer.

The board can win, Ndombele was poorly scouted by all involved, if we had bought Tevez who was a proven top prem striker when Redknapp wanted him that might have been a game changer.

The board can win just like Todd Boehly won the last two transfer windows

Apparently being called a Levy apologist, however, to quote a couple of posts (one from a cunt I now have on ignore, since he made this post - feel dirty having to show ignored content) seems that's not entirely true...
Are you ENIC in or ENIC out? Or maybe ENIC neutral? (need a bit more time to decide)
I can never quite tell. You seem to blow with the wind a bit
😲
I don’t really know what your take on it is.
:thumbup:

I only put him because I haven't seen him.

Mudryk looks bang average. Raw at best.

Felix? I pray they sign him permanent.

Enzo Ferrari? looks exactly like Gio Lo Celso to me in terms of being suited to the prem.

Badiashile looks decent tbf but they will bring Colwill back in his position.

Cucurella? Lol

If prem chairmen have any smarts they already have a secret WhatsApp group set up to asset strip Chelsea this summer. Set the price, refuse to buy the ones they want to sell, then buy the shit out of the panic late in the window.

This post actually banged

I mean you were right this time. That post did bang lol.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom