Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

16th time lucky? Or is it 17th?. I've lost count.
Anyway. Yeah. I'm sure they've got it right this time
Tbf it’s the 1st 17th time… And Levy has realized probably a good idea to get himself a yes man who appreciates best of the rest achievement this time around. Now just to get those pesky fans on board with another 5 year ‘plan’ of see how Danny COYS screws us over this time…

Looks like Slot is coming in, good first move from ENIC.
time will tell. lets be honest we thought that about mourinho and conte. we also thought gio and ndombele would be good buys from youtube clips...difference is we arent the ones being paid to vet these deals out and make sure they are worth investing the time and money into.

time will tell. lets be honest we thought that about mourinho and conte. we also thought gio and ndombele would be good buys from youtube clips...difference is we arent the ones being paid to vet these deals out and make sure they are worth investing the time and money into.

Very true, I like that they have targeted someone who is an attacking coach with long term aspirations.

You’re full of shit.

If we were top of the league playing like this with these idiots, you’d be shushing everyone aroud here complaining.
but we're not...
and were never going to be with Dier, Sanchez etc still at spurs.
Buck stop with the bald genius - its down to him and his board of yes men/women that Tottenham are in the situation.

Levy/ENIC hating = self-hating + contempt of the other.

The game is gone.

This country is different now.

Boo-fucking-hoo.

weekend at bernies GIF
weekend at bernies GIF
your a bit of a nobber!!! shouldn't you be at school

It’s been all pointing to this way of doing things for a while. I’ve mentioned it a couple of times. Let’s just hope commolli isn’t the one coming back to run it!

Edit: cretinousgoat cretinousgoat disagreeing, so you want Commolli back?
We have a fair few analysts on the payroll already. So it is probably more a matter of improving our existing setup than building one from the ground up thankfully.

Mourinho and Conte would have been great managers for us if they'd been employed by the right people

What's the deal with the purple and gold thing with Levy Out by the way?

I don't like it. Levy's the guy trying to turn our stadium into the home of the Minnesota Vikings, we shouldn't encourage him.
I think that it is based on our old kit colors from 1896-1898.

But if that is the case they got it wrong since we had chocolate and gold striped kits at the time, not purple and gold.

Back
Top Bottom