Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:angryscouser::angryscouser:

ss.png

I can just ignore city winning anything, it’s like they are playing on cheat mode with all the cash, it doesn’t count , on the other hand if pool win it we will never hear the end of it

That’s how I’m looking at it mate

I quite fancy Maddison

I can just ignore city winning anything, it’s like they are playing on cheat mode with all the cash, it doesn’t count , on the other hand if pool win it we will never hear the end of it

I hear you heart talking.... And mine tells me no different (City ARE meaningless, dippers ARE next level twats), but if you want Spurs to win something domestically in the near future I wouldn't suggest ignoring City altogether.

To be perfectly honest, I've lived through and come out of the other side of periods where Utd. Scum & Liverpool have all dominated... If Liverpool win the league this year; ultimately little changes for Spurs or myself.

If that goal stops Liverpool from winning the title, it will be more important than the one that won the the title over United.

Technology is against Liverpool. Oh glory be...

Contrary to partisan group-think; as devils go, City occupy the box-seat and represent far more potential harm to the game.

If it wasn't for their cringey fans no-one would give a shit about Liverpool. That said, since the CL qtr I've developed a never level of distain for City (and their fans) anyway and as schaudenfraud goes; Pep's quadruple crumbling to dust and him walking away with a mere LC would be righteous comedic bliss in it's own right.

It’s not just their (Liverpool) wanky fans*, some of us had to endure their domination of English football in the late seventies/eighties including Ronny wanker Whelan and his cunty clicky clicky fingers as they skanked an undeserved win over us in extra time to inflict our first Wembley defeat.

*and when I say wanky fans, I don’t just mean the shrill scouse fuckwits of today, I also mean the dirty cunts of the eighties who uses hunt in snidey packs looking for one’s and two’s to pick off and cut up. Dirty cunts.

I find it so fascinating how people are saying Man U winning is better, a draw is better or a Chelsea win is. I just had a quick look at the table and can't figure out what's best. Why is Chelsea winning better? To kill off United and make it harder for Woolwich?
It would mean we are 4 points off 5th instead of 3 points if united win.

I feel extremely dirty for celebrating Citys goal, especially after those games against us where they were absolute cunts, but...

ANYONE BUT LIVERPOOL AND WOOLWICH!

Back
Top Bottom