Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fact he is still playing his mates makes it difficult to get behind him, Wanks had no business getting any minute in this team

And what's his problem with Ndombele?

Last edited:
I don't follow xG as much as others, and not sure you do as well so just using this post as a general question not just directed to you, but how does xg account for the PEH play where he had a clear chance but flubbed it with a dumb, dumb pass?

Do we get "points" for the chance or does PEH not shooting mean that they is no credit?

I know we didn't do much but the GLC shot and PEH chance seem like better chances than we have had in other games under Jose with higher xg numbers.
No, chances that don’t turn into shots is a clear weakness of using xG. the stat has value but can’t be looked at in a vacuum.

We beat Soton with a 90th-min penalty and one of the worst sides in PL history.

No way Mason should be talked about for the job.

All he does is clap a few times and shout, 'Come on, lads!'.

That's not management.

We ain’t giving Mason the job. Playing a cloned Pochball, getting rid of that dinosaur dickhead and the new manager bounce may last us till the end of season. It’s not a long term strategy.

We can argue over Potter or Rangnick but we need a decent manager to come in with a well developed attacking and developmental philosophy.

Mason can be part of our set up and this brief management spell will accelerate his development.

We Was horrendous in the cup final. But so far so good in prem for mason.

not sure where the "he's playing his mates" tag coming from when talking about Winks playing. When Winks coming through probably ment the end for Mason as a player for us.

I'm really not sure who I want as manager. I was certain I wanted Poch before he came. Definitely didn't want Jose. Erik Ten Hag I thought would have been good fit.

The Options are do bad out there.

not sure where the "he's playing his mates" tag coming from when talking about Winks playing. When Winks coming through probably ment the end for Mason as a player for us.
They could still be friends tbf. Not all footballers are ultra territorial about their spot in the squad.

I agree that he should not be given the full time job. But like someone else said I would be happy to see him involved with the first team in an assistant capacity to get more experience.

That way he could be an option in the future on a more permanent basis.

That's not management.
Waaaaaaay better than the toxic one who last night would have sat back after one nil and we'd have thrown it away

That's not management.
Waaaaaaay better than the toxic one who last night would have sat back after one nil and we

That's not management.
331 messages in 2 years? Fuckmoff mate...no one cares what you say. Shit user name too

Back
Top Bottom