Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would like to see Ndombele start on Tuesday, and get some minutes on Thursday if possible. Obviously a lot depends on whether his body can manage games in such quick succession, but as long as he isn't playing 90 minutes every few days then it should hopefully not be an issue. The more games he gets the more confidence he should hopefully have.

After due consideration, tantrums and name callings, I've come to the conclusion that Jose Mourinho and Tanguy N'dombele are made for each other. Jose's cunt love is exactly what this lad needs to become world class. I think he is going to become the reposte to the KDB Mo Salah anecdotes.

After due consideration, tantrums and name callings, I've come to the conclusion that Jose Mourinho and Tanguy N'dombele are made for each other. Jose's cunt love is exactly what this lad needs to become world class. I think he is going to become the reposte to the KDB Mo Salah anecdotes.

It may sound ridiculous right now but I can see him becoming one of the best midfields in the league within 2 years. There are glimpses here and there including his sequence which lead to the first goal which shout real class/quality

I thought he was the worst player on the pitch for 45 minutes and then was the best player on the pitch for 10 seconds that led to our goal. That’s the way it is with him. Saints dominated our midfield in no small part due to him just walking around like a bellend offering absolutely nothing. Honestly I am done with him and would like to see him sold now while some teams think he still has value.

The funniest thing is how everyone is just so desperate for him to be good that they spend the entire game looking out for every single successful pass he makes to justify the 60m

He was better than usual but did we do better or worse when he went off?
Jag förstår! Min svenska bror!

“I changed Tanguy because I knew that Gio would give us a little bit more because he’s in a better condition than Tanguy.”

(He was fucking knackered, he's still not fit, Lo Celso is substantially fitter)

The funniest thing is how everyone is just so desperate for him to be good that they spend the entire game looking out for every single successful pass he makes to justify the 60m

He was better than usual but did we do better or worse when he went off?

I think it's because his skill set is what we're missing in our other midfield players with the exception of Gio. If any of Winks/Sissoko/PEH had the sort of passing and vision he shows we wouldn't be creaming ourselves every time he does something that a good midfielder should be able to do.

It's like being in a club full of mingers and then a right tasty sort walks in and everyone's perving at her. She sits around doing fuck all but the presence is enough to keep everyone looking at her.

I thought he was the worst player on the pitch for 45 minutes and then was the best player on the pitch for 10 seconds that led to our goal. That’s the way it is with him. Saints dominated our midfield in no small part due to him just walking around like a bellend offering absolutely nothing. Honestly I am done with him and would like to see him sold now while some teams think he still has value.

I guess that shows that we all see what we want to see.

He had moments where he was blowing out of his arse but so did Kane. Tanguy even got stuck in with a couple of tackles and one earning him a yellow. Something that Jose would have loved as he tries to transition us from nice guys into cunts.

Considering he had fuck all pre-season, covid dramas, a difficult first season he has put it behind him and is cracking on.

I respect that in a team plagued by safe sideways passes, Tanguy is always looking to push forward.

Look, you can express your opinion whitout look like a cunt (unless you are a cunt).

This guy had serious issues with injuries and is recovering from covid, he must not be the best midfilelder in the world but he isn't, also, the worse. He wasn't the most present player on the pitch today, bus showed some gilmpses of amazing talent and would have set up two goals if it wasn't for Son and Kane to be offside in that through ball in the first half.

You can see he can't run too much also, and so Mourinho played him in front of the CM, giving him more freedom and less defensive duties. Taken off at half time due to fitness issues, that's it! A player that is very talentend but is still to reach his best form and is working hard for this, as even Mourinho recognized.

It's not hard do realize that the guy is trying hard but can't do all the work due to his fitness. Or you can just be a cunt and say he's lazy and fat. I also tought the best was that we sold him due to this issues sometime, but he got his second opportunity and I'm also happy with that and hope he succeed (yes, I HOPE HE SUCCEED) with us.

Look, you can express your opinion whitout look like a cunt (unless you are a cunt).

This guy had serious issues with injuries and is recovering from covid, he must not be the best midfilelder in the world but he isn't, also, the worse. He wasn't the most present player on the pitch today, bus showed some gilmpses of amazing talent and would have set up two goals if it wasn't for Son and Kane to be offside in that through ball in the first half.

You can see he can't run too much also, and so Mourinho played him in front of the CM, giving him more freedom and less defensive duties. Taken off at half time due to fitness issues, that's it! A player that is very talentend but is still to reach his best form and is working hard for this, as even Mourinho recognized.

It's not hard do realize that the guy is trying hard but can't do all the work due to his fitness. Or you can just be a cunt and say he's lazy and fat. I also tought the best was that we sold him due to this issues sometime, but he got his second opportunity and I'm also happy with that and hope he succeed (yes, I HOPE HE SUCCEED) with us.

He also scored our winner in the qualifier a few days ago

Yeah sure, Southampton dominated for 45 minutes only because Ndombele was bad, not because the whole fucking team and tactics were absolutely shit.

I thought he was our best player in the first half. I also didn't believe he deserved a yellow, I thought he won the ball fairly.

Back
Top Bottom