The "A-Team" vs. MANCHESTER CITY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't believe how much better we are at the back this season. Jan looks 100% better this season. You have to think the addition of Toby has something to do with that. Toby himself has been remarkable.

Dier again. What a rock!!! We look so much more comfortable passing the ball around at the back.

Assumed we'd be crushed and I'd already be miserable having to wake up at 6:30am to watch. Slept through it. Fucking sports....

:walkercry:

You're so happy you going to say well done to West Ham for getting a point next aren't you? ;)

Unfortunately I am at work today, but it has made my day better.
Colleagues asking me did I go out last night and am I still pissed :)

Mate, i'm over the moon but even being this happy will never allow me to say that.. If Rachel Riley and Kelly Brook offered me a threesome if I praised West Ham i'd turn it down and go and knock one out on my own..

uCpBMIr.jpg

......... Finally got what we deserved. :pocheyes:

Did sammy post at all during or after the game?? I'm guessing no, that really sums him up..
Not a peep. He was being a cunt posting all morning & suddenly nothing. He must have flooded his keyboard with tears of rage. How dare Spurs do this to him when he was on a roll eh? What's the betting his first post is along the lines of "great result, why is everyone talking about ME instead?" To be fair he has a point.

Not a peep. He was being a cunt posting all morning & suddenly nothing. He must have flooded his keyboard with tears of rage. How dare Spurs do this to him when he was on a roll eh? What's the betting his first post is along the lines of "great result, why is everyone talking about ME instead?" To be fair he has a point.
No reason not to enjoy the result and point out that he's full of it at the same time! ;)

Had to endure the tripe of Wednesday at the lane and had to miss today....which is fucking annoying. So based on BT sports coverage only, the first half was a chore. The second lush :ledleylick: To a man a superb 45 minutes. I really was impressed all over the pitch. A minor point but I liked the way Clinton got at them when he came on, his running really helped us ride a period when they could have sneaked a second or third and put the pressure back on us. For once it looked like Poch had some clue with his subs and that maybe their scouting in the summer actually was not as bad as it appeared. Well done ! :ossie:

I can't believe how much better we are at the back this season. Jan looks 100% better this season. You have to think the addition of Toby has something to do with that. Toby himself has been remarkable.

Dier again. What a rock!!! We look so much more comfortable passing the ball around at the back.

Back line and midfield was much more physical in the second half. Cost us a couple of yellows though. Wonder if Pooch stressed at the half

Anyone who moaned at Dier being used as a DM need to have a good hard look,at themselves, he is an absolute rock.

Not trying to be a dick here, but you can't honestly say that you felt good in preseason about him as our starting DM can you?

He's doing incredibly and he's been our best player so far this season without question, but I think that the vast majority of people didn't think it would work past maybe the first few matches.

Love the kid though and he definitely deserves to play in an England shirt very soon.

I love the fact that dier and dele are mixing it with the big boys. Can you imagine what they will be like in 5 years?​

Back
Top Bottom