The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think we need to score minimum 2 goals to have a chance of winning.
Fuck knows how we do that.

Only saving grace is their defence is a shambles. Interested to see if they play McFred in midfield. Even though they have defensive instincts they have been poor. Their ability to stop Tanguy will be key. If Tanguy has a good game then I can see us scoring 2 goals.
BIG IF MIND YOU!

This is what I mean about "inverse hyperbole", it's like there's some competition as to who can describe us in the worst possible way.

It's only a matter of time before someone "can see us dropping out of the league".

It's fucking ridiculous
Fuck me bill calm down.

I just happen to think this squad is shit and in progressive decline.
I think the manager is inept.

I might be wrong. Hope I am.

But I’m hardly the board doom monger.

Don’t know about you guys on here but I’ve a really bad feeling about tomorrow’s game . Just feel they will want it more after the Liverpool game . We are probably just the team they would hope to meet so soon after Sunday.

Don’t know about you guys on here but I’ve a really bad feeling about tomorrow’s game . Just feel they will want it more after the Liverpool game . We are probably just the team they would hope to meet so soon after Sunday.
We are always the team everyone wants to play hence Dr Tottenham.

It’s up to the manager to get that mentality expunged from the squad.

Can he? There isn’t a lot of evidence so far that he can but that kind of negativity is gonna take time to shift.

I thought his name was Tanguy...... 🤭
giphy.gif

Terrible time to play this lot. They’ll all be chomping at the bit for this one and running around like mad lunatics. Wait to see all their players run more than they have all season. Pogba and Fernandez with more forward passes than the entire season combined. The second coming of Ronaldo…….etc. we should expect to have less possession in this game and sucker punch them on the counter. Would be nice if Kane took it up a gear or three.

Ah to be a Spurs fan…..

Terrible time to play this lot. They’ll all be chomping at the bit for this one and running around like mad lunatics. Wait to see all their players run more than they have all season. Pogba and Fernandez with more forward passes than the entire season combined. The second coming of Ronaldo…….etc. we should expect to have less possession in this game and sucker punch them on the counter. Would be nice if Kane took it up a gear or three.

Ah to be a Spurs fan…..
Pogba can run around all he likes - he's not playing.

I have no idea how this goes. Could see it being 3-0 or 0-3. The West Ham match was at least predictable because of Moyes. This is a total crapshoot.

So this was worth the wait for our new stadium. 6th in table and playing in europa conference league. Add the 65 quid ticket price per game. Do the honourable thing levy....sell up to a more ambitious chairman.

Back
Top Bottom