Tottenham Hotspur v. LASK || Europa League Group Stage 03.12.2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane, Vinicius, Reggy and Lamela is out. Great, great. So:

---------------------Hart--------------------
--Doherty--Sanchez--Japhet--Davies
------Dele------Winks------Giovani-----
-----Lucas--------Son--------Bale-------

Subs: Austin, Whiteman, Cirkin, Aurier, Toby, Dier, Hojberg, Sissoko, Ndombele, Bergwijn, White, Clarke.

Probably something like this.
Probably close to what we will see, not sure I'm comfortable with Sonny starting if Harry is a doubt for weekend (which is hopefully unlikely).

Mourinho says Alderweireld could be back for NLD. "He has a chance, not for tomorrow, he's not even an option. But he's doing very well and there's a chance that he plays. But Joe played against Chelsea and it was not an easy first match."

José Mourinho on Harry Kane, Carlos Vinícius, Sergio Reguilón and Érik Lamela missing #thfc this morning: "All injured. Harry, Vinícius and Sergio I believe there is a chance for the weekend." |
@Dan_KP (Lamela still out)
Mind games from Jose with Arteta I think 🤔

Start Bale tomorrow and as a Sub on Sunday
Toby returning would be huge

It really would be a shame if Vini is not available for selection tomorrow. I would guess it means Bale or Lucas will play #9.

What a weird thing to come out of nowhere though. He was on the bench for the Chelsea match so maybe it was a training injury?

Bizarre.

No Vincius, Kane tomorrow, and don't see him risking Son to start (or if he does its only first 45 minutes)

Could see something like :

Hart
Doherty, Sanchez, Tanganga, Davies
Sissoko, Winks, Lo Celso
Lucas, Dele, Bale​

Subs: Austin, Whiteman, Cirkin, Dier, Hojberg, Ndombele, White, Clarke, Son, .Scarlett

Subs :

Son on at 45 mins if we are not winning
White on for Sissoko at 45 mins (to rest Sissoko for Saturday)

We actually only need one point to confirm progress to knock out stages, although we probably want to win both to ensure top place in group to get easier opponents in next round

I would assume he's going to try either the Diamond (God forbid, I still remember the start of last year with that shambles of a formation), or a 3-5-2 with Bale and Lucas up front interchanging.

It really would be a shame if Vini is not available for selection tomorrow. I would guess it means Bale or Lucas will play #9.

What a weird thing to come out of nowhere though. He was on the bench for the Chelsea match so maybe it was a training injury?

Bizarre.
Could also just be a cold or flu. Sergio was out for a game or so with that earlier this season.

Reckon Vinicius is fine. Jose probably just given him a week off to fuck with Artetas head and mind.

Hart
Doherty - Tanganga - Sanchez - Dier
Winks - Lo Celso
Lucas - Dele - Bergwijn
Bale
Now in my view.

I'd be extremely surprised if we did this. has Jose ever started with 2 out and out strikers?

In his career?

Yeah at Chelsea (Drogba/Shevchenko), Inter (Milito/Etoo) and Man Utd (Rashford/Lukaku and Ibrahimovic/Rooney)

Back
Top Bottom