Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't care what anyone says, I'll be hoping for two Liverpool wins over the next 4 days. If we win both, then they don't go any further behind then they already are but we would have made 3 points up on Woolwich and gone 5 further ahead of Man Utd.

Draw with both would do too of course.

Always thought, at Southampton, he had great feet, and could create something in tight quarters.
There was potential there for sure, but he's regressed since leaving.

It's nice of you to help the unemployed

Mate, they all have jobs. It's insane. Last season, when Mario fuck-a-telli scored, I sat with about 75 of them from 6:00am as the lone spurs supporter. They happened to be serving beer, which I was into, but these bafoons were getting ready to use a small laptop to program swings in kindergartens. No shit, their uncles have given them a job. It is ridiculous.

trouble with raising the bar so high with all the antics after winning, etc, is it's a long way back down when you lose - when the media eventually decide the Klopp factor is wearing thin just watch the way they rip him to pieces

remember when the press laid into Villas Boas, claiming he was asking the players to run over & celebrate with him

which is what Klopp does here
Funny thing is, when you see it slowed down like that, his run to the players and shouting to get involved in the celebrations looks more and more cynical.

By contrast, that Bale goal to beat West Ham 3-2 had him running over to AVB and it seemed pretty natural.
Oh, and despite scoring a screamer against a team of actual significance to us, Bale kept his fucking shirt on.

I hope they can do a good job against our rivals. I believe they still have City and Leicester to play.

Leicester is actually the next league game whilst we play a team that just conceded 5 goals at home.

Funny watching these cunts cry because a bid has been rejected, fuck me they would have all jumped in front of a bus by now If they had to deal with our transfer sagas

Sometimes teams lose form when they make a cup final. Liverpool are an awful side at the best of times. Can't see them doing us any favours against LC. We need to win our game to keep up.

He told me that there is a massive issue at the club with Sturridge.. He isn't injured at all and he is refusing to play because he believes god has told him not to. They are giving him psychiatric help plus suing him for breach of contract.

Haha. Really?
As long as under contract with Liverpool I want him to listen to his god then as they could use a fit Sturridge for sure.

Back
Top Bottom