Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i really fear about our match against spam at the london stadium, i fear that they will drag wilshere out of his hospital bed and have him cough into the locker room air conditioning unit.

Don't be.... They have four points.
Taht is all..

And I can't spell
oQ01f1L.jpg

Went to log in to the Autodesk BIM 360 cloud this evening to check the status of a few things for work. For the first time in a long time I didnt just blow right through the landing page. That's when I realized the little promo video playing in the background was filmed during the "conversion" of the athletics ground.

https://bim360.autodesk.com

That's the universe's way of motivating me to stay on top of RFI's and submittals more often, I guess.

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

Still worried....
They could get something out of the Man U game as well....
it'll be just them to get a point out of Manure (happy with that) and then lose at Brighton and Leicester (happy with that too)

I don't care how much they beat Macclesfield by - could have been 20 for all I care. They are the bottom club in all divisions, they had the first decent chance to score and it took Spam half an hour off huffing and puffing to get the first.

Relegation fight again.

Still worried....
They could get something out of the Man U game as well....

Whilst i'm willing WH to get relegated, that's a win/win.

They may get their act together a little but a bottom half scrap is the most the have to look forward to.

As long as we smash 'em, I'm chill.... Which is long overdue. Even when we have been dominant we still seem to gift them a more flattering score-line. Must be one of the few teams still not to have put 3 or more past them at the Comedy Bowl.

Shows how much they want more money/them out though doesn't it?
To be fair, forgetting its West ham for the minute,they agreed the price, so they messed up. It's two slaggy groups dealing with each other. West ham pay peanuts,so don't get any favours ,don't get a say in how things are run and get told when they can play if there's an Athletic tournament on. Owners accept crap deal, so are in debt from the off,now having to spend millions trying to recoup lost money...You couldn't make it up
big issue is one company said they could do the seating for peanuts - they went with that company (who went bust) while everyone else said it would cost £$$M. All their sums were based on this, I get any work done on my house I get 5 quotes, if any are way too high or low I get rid of them, Boris did not.

Yeah, I imagine that 40k is part having to stay at West Ham, part knowing they are trying to keep fans happy by spending money, part threat of losing him for nothing, and part actual playing value

Dunno if anyone is listening to 5 live, but what was only the 2nd thing the West Ham announcer mentions at the end?

You guessed it: "Tottenham Hotspur".

I know we're their next home game, but they just beat MAN UTD 3-1 and all they can think about is us.

As I said, they've beaten us 5 times in the league in the last 12 years.. so where are these " loads of gmes" we've fucked up..

1-1 draw at home last year when they had one shot.
3-2 loss in the league cup last year after being 2-0 up.
1-0 loss in 2017 which ended our title pursuit of Chelsea
1-0 loss in 2016 which stopped us going top of the league in March
2-1 loss in the league cup QF in 2013
3-0 loss at home 2013 which was... don't remind me.

West ham give us more problems than any other mid table team (except west brom, who also seemed to believe they could always get a result against us).

Back
Top Bottom