Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D4YwBJhWwAYLOUL.jpg

Just sinking in what happened. The ramifications of what it means for our club are huge.
Considering how down to the bare bones we were, the fact we even managed to keep pace with them is a minor miracle. The players they had their disposal in comparison with us was staggering.
Annoying that we aren't getting the credit for a brave, resilient performance against a cash-laden club full of mercenaries. Still, all the detractors can go and take a long walk over a short cliff.
How was last night? Better than sex and chocolate put together :)

Watching the clips of that disallowed goal incident again I can't help but feel sympathy for City fans. That moment has to be the worst some of them have ever felt in their life. If it was us I would probably abstain from football for some time.
Think you're on a loser with this one, my friend. Your sentiments are admirable but don't think for one minute they would have felt any sympathy if the situation had been reversed.
Yes they do play some really good football, but it's not beneath them to resort to skullduggery when things don't go their way.
Save your sympathies for more deserving cases.

Crazy night, and I get that we needed to celebrate, but I really don't like to see us celebrate like that on the pitch like we've won the CL. It was a great victory, definitely go and thanks the fans and celebrate, but it was a QF, we've still got a semi final against a team playing cracking football, who've just beaten Real and Juve away from home.

Oh fuck off you weird fucker

Amazing night, let them fucking celebrate as much as they want.

I've just spent two hours reading from page 75 and it's fascinating reading posts with hindsight. Just about calmed down enough to try and get some sleep as it's mum's birthday tomorrow. .I mean today, and boy are we going to celebrate.
Tonight makes all the crap times worth it. I love everyone who made tonight possible. Goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite xxx

Watching the clips of that disallowed goal incident again I can't help but feel sympathy for City fans. That moment has to be the worst some of them have ever felt in their life. If it was us I would probably abstain from football for some time.

Screw them and sympathy for them mate (no offence intended). Didn't their oil rich team win the greatest league championship title this country has ever seen vs QPR in the last minute? No sympathy at all, fuck them it's all about Spurs!!! We've been more than hard done by in the past to enjoy and appreciate that moment

Last edited:
Me: When I thought VAR was going to rule out our goal.

"Fuck VAR!":dembelefingers:

Me: When VAR ruled out Shitty's goal
"Thank fuck for VAR!"
:eriksenlol:

If I was a city fan, I would feel gutted.

BUT I'M NOT!!!
PEP, SHEIK MONSOUR, WALKER,TOMMY HUTCHINSON, YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING! BAWAHAHAHAHA!
GO FUCK YOURSELVES, YOU PUMPED UP, ARTIFICAL OIL RICH CUNTS!

:tobyarm::dembelelol::allitongue::levylol::sonlol:[/spoiler ]

Borth

5 miles North of Aberystwyth.

The site of the single greatest game in my 40 year Spurs supporting existence.

Highs / Lows / Tears / Threatening to slit the landlords throat. It had it all.

At full time the whole village pub came up for hugs and hand shakes. They knew i was the only one in there who really cared and how much it meant to me.

I have pledged to come back to this place. And build a great memorial to Fernando Llorente's Ass in the centre of town for all to witness for eternity.

COYS. Forever COYS.

Crazy night, and I get that we needed to celebrate, but I really don't like to see us celebrate like that on the pitch like we've won the CL. It was a great victory, definitely go and thanks the fans and celebrate, but it was a QF, we've still got a semi final against a team playing cracking football, who've just beaten Real and Juve away from home.
Good lord, you really know how to put the dampener on stuff. Let's enjoy this while we can. We'll worry about future games tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom