Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Straight from BlueMoon:

The ultimate punishment would be to make us play all of our games at Spurs’ new stadium!

:dembelelol:

Hmmmm
yaya-toure.gif

Blood Money 1
Respectful and tolerant values -100(x 1 million)

A football club owned and run by an entire country, That has spent more money than any football club in (British?)football history has just won the league - not really a shock is it ?

Stop and think about what this means and it becomes ridiculously depressing. There is no “achievement” to be marvelled at. There is no respect to be given. There is nothing to offer but grudging acceptance and bewilderment that it’s been allowed to happen at all. Buy the air and no one else can breathe.

..:.now indulge me as I over step the fun mark and point out that the despots who run City deserve scorn and shaming not praise and cheers.

They run City football group and they run a country. A country where if a woman is rapped they can ( and often do) end up in prison!

A country where a gay person can be sentenced to death or if lucky something like a minimum 14 years jail term.

A country that routently indulges in such punishments as flogging and stoning, considering both to be legitimate punishments to many “mundate” crimes, like kissing in public for example.

A tip. Should you be unlucky enough to become a domestic worker in UAE remember to be always be positive and thankful - as long as City are winning you can forget your troubles and no one will care that your “boss” won’t allow you even any basic human rights and you will essentially be slave and likely to be raped as and when someone more wealthy than you decides it’s your time. Take comfort that those whom allow that to happen to you are paying Ya Ya Toure £250k a week for nothing.

Oh and don’t be a migrant worker either, that’s probably even worse a fate than domestic servitude in UAE, even Joe Hart’s subsided wages won’t help you come to terms with what your government allows to happen to you.

And if you don’t love City enough the rulers can always dabble in a little Forced Disappearance and Torture, it’s an option to ensure you don’t all fail to clap along to Kyle Walker and his mates as they count their beans and tell us hard hard they “worked” to win.

I do not feel it is possible to separate the UAE Government and their regime from the owners of Man City. As they are essentially the same thing. And frankly I believe in tolerance, respect, justice and human rights. None of which I recognise in their systems. I am not saying I am right or hold a moral high ground, I get things wrong and to those I am likely to be poorly judged but if I were to accept that all these people stand for is absolutely fine provided they spend vast amounts of money a high profile western vanity project, I do not feel I can be comfortable with that acceptance.

An investment designed to legitimatise a regime and country that should, in theory, be utterly rejected by anyone holding progressive and tolerant “western” / humanitarian values, is not an investment I believe should be so quickly praised.

Blue moon. Choke on it. I despise you.

Last edited:
From Bluemoon:
"If you’ve never booed, or being one go those people who have always been against booing, the you’re a fucking mug. These ****s have always been out to get City. Ever since Mansour and Khaldoon threatened to crash the cozy top four party and Europe’s elite, we’ve been public enemy number one. I hope we fuck them over in court, but something tells me they’ll get away with it."

No you mug. We ruined that "top 4 party" as well, before you in fact (Thanks Crouchie), and we were never public enemy number one for UEFA, because we did things the right way. These twats breached every single rule in the book, and now they blame UEFA for not letting them get away with it anymore? Pathetic bastards.

Part of the European elite?

Try reaching a CL final first you cunts.

:dembelefingers:

Had a bit of a surprise this morning. I was pouring out my Bran Flakes and a Man City season ticket dropped into the bowl.

Apparently I can redeem it for a £5 Amazon voucher which is brilliant because I need some more plastic shit from China.

Back
Top Bottom