Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It makes me sick that they talk about Kane like this......the most down to earth hard working English lad in the entire top 6. A classic footballer, never showing off, never acting the cunt, and one of the best strikers in English football since time began. All the way through the academy to first team.

They couldnt get their sick fix from him being a greedy fucker that wanted out as soon as teams wanted him (like Sterling did to them), so the next stage is to just hate the guy for no fucking reason other than he's better than their entire squad.

The same fans that booed Evra because one of their players called him a black bastard, then proceded, along with their disgrace of a club, to honour the little rat faced cunt while he was banned for racism.

Always the victims........oh.....wait...

0260B7C00000044D-3102282-image-a-62_1432896173397.jpg

2902FEE800000578-3102282-Juve_fans_hold_up_posters_with_the_names_of_the_39_supporters_th-a-60_1432895995368.jpg

o-JUVE-570.jpg

Now fuck off. Always acting like football owes YOU something.
City fans summed it up the other night perfectly...."just like Utd you live in the past".

Just not when it comes to 1985 though, then it was everyone else's fault. Again.

Fuck Woolwich and Chelsea, obviously, but this year Liverpool have taken the cake. Honestly, if they weren’t such huge cunts I could appreciate their style. Unlike United under Mourinho, which is just a Portuguese Tony Pulis with unlimited money these days, and City, with literal money to burn, Liverpool have made smart additions over the last few years and you can see how they have improved.

But then everyone just fucking crowns them and acts like they are the best team since <insert wank job here> and I just fucking can’t stand it. And then the stick Kane has received from their supporters in a World Cup year and that’s the end of that.

Liverpool had me rooting for United and Chelsea this year.

FOR UNITED AND CHELSEA.

So in closing, fuck you Liverpool. 0 trophies and behind Spurs in the league again. Have fun getting wanked by the media all summer, I can’t wait to finish above you twats again next year.

:dembelefingers:

Last night I was watching my team in the Champions League final at the end of the season. Your team were on the beach . Not in the Champions League final. I know what I prefer

Last night you watched your team totally fuck up in hilarious circumstances.

Our team were on the beach having taken 4 points off both finalists with two away draws and two ‘home’ wins. The manager’s committed, the new stadium is imminent, and the inevitable ensued with us finishing above you yet again.

I know what I prefer. Now please excuse me as I bathe in your tears.

Ramos’ shithousery is the best in the game. He is really is an awful bastard to play against.

Was going to sign that petition anyway for a laugh. Just for the chance of it being mentioned on the news at ten.

But don’t need to. Silly fuckers. Almost 100k people signed it already.

:dembele:

Some poor bloke has been trying to get a grass roots petition signed for years. Never gets more than 30k.

Society is fucked.
The thing that should be asked is just what was Salad's arm doing there in the first place? It's Salad who's stuck it there, trying to gain an advantage, it's what you do.
DeMIUQpWkAA9uLD.jpg

So many people talk about the rights and wrongs of football but have never played the game. Never competed at anything 1vs1. During these duels both players will fight to win, Ramos won.
DeMMDruXcAA06JI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom