Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

''Ms Bennett said things were difficult for her at home because her family supported Woolwich''

Things would be difficult at the best of times...what a shower of cunts...
In what world would it be acceptable to make things difficult for a member of your family who has potentially been raped, just because of who you support?
That has to be the single most fucked up thing regarding this entire mess.

When I heard 29 year old footballer...North London etc...Is it wrong that my first instinct was that I wish it wasn't one of ours?

Seems mad that we've been conditioned like this or maybe it's just me?

Football tribalism is mad, wish I didn't think like this :thumbdown:

I'm a little pissed at The Athletic. They'll write war and peace length sermons about why the Y word is so problematic and fans should be banned for chanting it but when it comes to rapists they don't want to hurt a club's feelings.

It would be bloody simple to write an article about how damaging it is to a club to harbour and praise accused rapists without naming names. Perhaps that would put pressure on clubs to do the right thing.

Someone should ask Lego head about it in a press conference. Don’t even name Partey, just as what he thinks about players accused of multiple rapes playing and if he’d be happy to play one.

"Mendy is a practising Muslim who has made the Hajj to Mecca"

"GRAVE SIN. In Islam, premarital sex (fornication), as well as sex outside marriage (adultery) are absolutely forbidden and considered grave sins that bear serious consequences in this world and the hereafter (Quran 24:2). Islam gives sex a form of an esteemed status by limiting it to the husband-wife relationship."
Religious person being a hypocrite
Shocked Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Police have said it's a 29 year old man.

Son (29) and Ben Davies (29) are the only possible suspects from our first team.

Ben Davies and Son would never do anything like that. I think we are fine.

Back
Top Bottom