Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5A9058BC-5F6E-4213-99B5-BF9D1CB15999.jpeg

Big up, Ryan....

I've been tough on him this season, but he played like a man rather than a boy today.

2 good games in a row now..... Keep it up lad! :tobyarm:

Graham Roberts lauds Ryan Sessegnon after shining for Tottenham at Leeds

However, Conte is clearly a big fan of Sessegnon and has a lot of faith in the youngster.

“Sess in my vision has all the possibility to become an important player,” football.london quotes him as saying.

“First of all he is young and has in front of him a lot of years.

“He is strong physically and fast, has a good engine, a resilience.

“He has good quality. Sometimes I think he feels a bit of pressure.

“But with me he played important games, against Liverpool, against Chelsea, against City. It means I trust him.”

Was listening to a podcast this morning & the contributors who watched the game on TV thought he was solid. I was at the game last night and apart from his early cross for the goal his overall game was terrible. On the train home I heard other fans criticising his performance too so I don’t think it was just me.
His touch was poor, he was soon targeted by opposition players who rushed onto him when he was in possession, pretty sure Son had to give away a yellow to make up for when he needlessly lost the ball, it appeared that Davies often wouldn’t pass to him. Against better opponents we’d be in trouble.

I wonder what others thought.

Back
Top Bottom